UEFA Champions League 2020-21

Modric playing well,not bad for a 51 year old woman.

6 Likes

Even Werner couldn’t miss that one.

1 Like

“Werner delivers when it matters”

:rofl:

Probably best if Chelsea get through tonight. On this performance Madrid would have no chance of beating City.

4 Likes

Eden Hazard has clocked 2300 mins over two seasons with Real. Talk about stealing a living.

2 Likes

I think that against City, Madrid would look better as they both play keep ball. Chelsea are all about pace.

1 Like

I could see Chelsea do them…

I’ll be muting the commentary at the weekend mind, fuck listening to that, guess it means we won’t get Tyler.

2 Likes

Nacho goes down screaming again! I wonder if he does that when his wife gives him a slap?

1 Like

Chelsea looking the better team here, Madrid getting a bit more niggly as this is slipping away. Still, ten minutes to get a goal…

Unfortunately I think Man City will beat either one in the final. Hope not though.

Seeing how disappointing Real has been just drives home how impaired we’ve been this year.

8 Likes

Good managerial swap by the Russian. But this Madrid side is rubbish.

2 Likes

You know its bad when you’ll he supporting Chelsea in the CL final

Baby Reaction GIF

8 Likes

Chelsea twice in the final with a caretaker manager and a new manager in the middle of a season.

Talk of “planning” to win the CL. There is no planning.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be watching the final.

6 Likes

Caretaker manager Paul Konchesky will win us the Conference League next season.

This just proves what a poor job Lampard did at Chelsea. Same group of players get to the Champions League final.

2 Likes

How did we get beat by Real fuck me.

6 Likes

We couldn’t score and Phillips was playing at CB. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Tragic. Come on you dark blue guys…

It would be hilarious if Tuchel wins this after PSG sacked him, and then shat the bed.

It’s going to be a game of attack vs counter attack. I would prefer Chelsea to win, I just don’t think City ever deserve to win this.

7 Likes