UEFA Champions League 2020-21

I’ll give Tuchel credit for how quickly he has implemented his ideas and how quickly the players bought in.

However, that is a LOADED side. There is talent from front to back, literally in all 11 positions. Chelsea should be performing at this level and I don’t at all buy into this notion they’re somehow punching above their weight or that they’re some plucky underdog. They’ve been massive underachievers with all that talent.

They will be a force next year for sure but Tuchel also has a checkered history of man management skills.

3 Likes

yep, as I said all along fwat fwank was a fwaud.

2 Likes

Two plastic clubs in the final, I’m sure I have something to do that day like watching paint dry …

2 Likes

The amazing part is there’s a possibility of Tuchel getting the sack next year despite Chelsea winning CL this year. It’s not even shocking anymore given it’s Chelsea we are talking about.

2 Likes

I’ve stopped watching the CL since the start of this season anyway, apart from our games. I tended to fall asleep even during those games to be honest.

As far as this final is concerned, watching paint dry will definitely be my occupation that evening, unless I can find something more interesting. But there’s nothing which will bring me to watch that fake final of a fake season between two cheating fake clubs.

No way.

3 Likes

Boring clubs, but football should be good to watch.

Looking forward from the pure football aspect for more Pep v Tuchel games. The semi final of the FA Cup was a nice intro into what could be also a new little coaching rivalry.

1 Like

They are also playing on Saturday.

Wish I owned a factory that produces little blue plastic flags on a straw like pole at the moment…There will be plenty of demand for them for the next couple of weeks…!

2 Likes

Personally I’m looking forward to this showpiece of Europe’s finest money spenders in the battle of oil v gas.
Distant future finals will prob feature match ups of wind v biomass or rechargable battery v heat pump with a special prize for negative spend winners

3 Likes

The world really has gone to a complete fucking pile of shot when you want Chelsea to win the champions league final.

FFS the state on things here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4wuH9pSSRo

In a week the two plastics get to the final…
Been desperately searching for something to smile about…
Think this just about covers it :0)

1 Like

Make It So Star Trek GIF

They won it already, and Twatard has been fired, City have 0, a dick manager, ultra dick players who would inevitably release tons of videos, social media posts, rubbing Liverpool’s face in it, because that’s more important than winning it. City have taken cheating to a new level, have found ways to hide the cheating, get cheating punishments overturned (like psg), while Chelsea are ex cheats that actually have to serve their punishments 18 month transfer ban (which is why they could spend so much this season).

Yes, two choices, horrible and atrocious.

3 Likes

Man City are the bigger cheats, and the more current cheats, which is why I don’t want them to win. And in addition, there’s a sense that with their first CL win, the weight of doing that will be lifted and the likelihood of a couple more coming their way in the next few years increases.

I like the narrative that for all their money and cheating, and for all Pep’s genius, he still can’t win the CL with them, and as a mere Prem league winner, he proves himself no better than the likes of Mancini and Pellegrini. The bald fraud.

But yes, if Chelsea win, pass me the sick bag, as I don’t want that either!

9 Likes

Hypothetical question - Would anyone want City to win, if that means Pep fcks off from there after that?

2 Likes

No.

Ten characters

11 Likes

anyonebutcheaty

1 Like

“As Chelsea and Manchester City reach the Champions League final, experts say it just goes to show what can be achieved with self-belief, team spirit and billions and billions of pounds”

Quote from HIGNFY

10 Likes

whats HIGNFY?

1 Like

Have I Got News For You.

Satirical, news based show in UK.

7 Likes