UEFA Champions League

3 Likes

Nah, he knew exactly what he was doing. He tried to use the cover of his momentum from the good tackle by leaving a little in the follow through.

It allowed Foden to milk the kick to his calf fully, and rolled around like Mike Tyson had uppercut him. I think Felipe was more annoyed with himself that if he was going to get sent off, he should’ve kicked Foden harder :rofl:

1 Like

Both as bad as each other…ban em both…

Does any one of the big boys ever lose graciously or without blaming the ref?

And as for Atletico they are a disgrace in every facet of the game.

3 Likes

From the Guardian:

Post mortem of a brawl

1. Felipe slides in to dispossess Foden, (possibly deliberately) mistiming his tackle completely.

2. He throws a little kick Foden’s way as a little bonus.

3. Having been kicked off the pitch, Foden rolls back on to scream in agony so the ref will have to stop play and allow the physio on.

4. Stefan Savic steams in and tries to drag Foden to his feet.

5. Assorted plasyers, substitutes and backroom staff get involved prompting mass handbags.

6. Savic gets all up in Raheem Sterling’s grill, butting him slightly.

7. Jack Grealish, an unuused substitute, calls Savic the c-word.

8. Savic pulls Grealish’s hair.

9. Felipe gets sent off and goes absolutely ballistic.

10. Felipe is dragged away towards the tunnel by a member of Atletico’s backroom staff.

11. Savic is booked.

12. Nathan Ake is booked and I think that about covers it.

1 Like

Perhaps Real can pound on them further.

1 Like

So the semis are set.

Real Madrid v Man City
Villareal v LIVERPOOL

Fully expect us to make the final, byt expect it to be uncomfortable and awkward to get there.

Really hope Real dump City out too.

4 Likes

The last time Real *lost a CL final was in '81… against Liverpool… in Paris.

:sunglasses:

*what a record by Real, that’s insane.

5 Likes

handbags in the tunnel. bunch of posers.

2 Likes

That’s all it ever is, handbags and insults, very rare you ever see a proper punch thrown.

2 Likes

Where are the good old days … :joy: I have seen some proper fights at Holland Sport in the late sixties.

2 Likes

Apparently, Grealish has sustained a broken fingernail and will be out for six weeks :frowning:

5 Likes

And a broken hairband…oh my days…what will he do…

3 Likes

wouldn’t want to mess up that pretty hairdo.

2 Likes

Looks like Vrsaljko spat on Walker in the tunnel.

:man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Oh dear me, how will Walker survive …

1 Like

And his pretty boy face…

1 Like

I wish people would stop holding people back let them get at each other both of them then look back why aren’t you holding me it looks good. Invite the protagonists to sort it out without an audience I promise you it will very quickly get sorted

2 Likes

By throwing more bunga bunga parties?

2 Likes

Give credit fo atm where its due , they dumped man utd and nearly managed to do the same to man city.