UEFA Champions League

Fucking hell I didn’t know that!

1 Like

“I lived in Liverpool for two years. It’s like a derby for me, because I am still …(what were they called again? Everton? So would it be ‘Evertonian’ right? Ok cool) …an Evertonian.”

Oh sorry…just wizzing through various posts…dizzy blonde moment…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I dont think that is fair. I’ve seen the stat thrown around that Ederson didnt have a save to make prior to the first goal as a way to suggest City were riding comfortably. They werent. That stat was far more down to sloppy finishing and getting the offside timing wrong rather than due to a lack of chances Real were carving out. To me at least, Real always looked like they goals in them, even if that sort of turnaround after 89 minutes was unexpected.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from CDO…and how is Mrs CDO is coping…

2 Likes

Fucking hell that’s raised a eyebrow. :grinning:

3 Likes

IMG_20220505_180819

5 Likes

You’re saying Robbo to score the winner

4 Likes

According to bluemoon, BT Sport is the propoganda channel for LFC and it certainly seemed that way last night. Even the commercial breaks were full of us… :laughing:

2 Likes

Interesting the number of shots they’re coughing up. Even watching the first leg they played again City last week, they could have easily conceded much more than 4. If they’re conceding 20+ shots against us they’re going to get a thumping.

1 Like

That may have been the last time that crest was used, anyone know? Obviously not used on the shirts by then, just for stuff like matchday programs.

I’m just going to be blunt about this. I fucking HATE Real Madrid. Horrible fucking club.

Really, really hope we humiliate them. And I mean totally annihilate. Not 3-0. I want to batter them by at least 6.

Cunt of a club.

14 Likes

Football has really come a long way that the play thing of a fascist dictator is now seen as the honest authentic way to build a club. Does anyone know if Stalin was a Spartak or Dynamo fan? Maybe more of a Dinamo Tiblisi fan?

2 Likes

When Hitler lived in Liverpool, he used to attend matches at Goodison apparently

1 Like

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

2 Likes

More the likes of Jake Humphries

Jesus man, we will! You geriatrics are all the same. You have no faith in the essential decency of the millennial culture.

2 Likes

Isn’t the stuff on Franco a bit urban myth, I’ve read several books and Sid Lowe touched on it a fair bit in one.

Not that I don’t completely loath Perez and Madrid in general. UEFA leave a bad taste in my mouth but the ESL was just wanting him complete control.

1 Like

3 Likes

Holy shit. This is all news to me. I didn’t even know Hitler lived in Liverpool, but he went to Everton games as well?

Wow.

Mind blown.

When was this?

Ah, I see. Nov 1912 to April 1913.

4 Likes