UEFA Champions League

Brilliant defending from Perisic to block a great shot from Sanchez after he’d fooled Davis to make room for it. From that close against Loris I would have assumed it was going in.

As these results stand Eintract would be a possible opponent for us in the next round which would be a good draw and a nice reunion for Klopp and Goetze

2 Likes

Oh my god. Massive let off for spurs. Free header on the back post 5 yards out and the Marseille player cannot even get it on target.

1 Like

Fuck off Spurs

1 Like

Brilliant goal, and eliminated Eintracht as a possible opponent for us in the next round.

1 Like

Tudor running on the pitch then :rofl:

Spurs somehow topping that group after that shocking performance. Would have liked a tie against Frankfurt for us but not to be.

2 Likes

Milan Inter Dortmund Benfica all knock Spurs out, not too worried. They just about made it through a Europa group.

They can’t draw us nor Frankfurt.

1 Like

Porto
Bayern
Real (or Leipzig)
PSG (or Benfica)

our possible opponents

1 Like

Retaining our cup double it is then.

Real the only team I’m ‘afraid’ of.

Plenty of time to hit some form before that game comes around

1 Like

2 Likes

No more than they deserve after smashing up all the Irish bars in our City

San Marino do better than that in the Euro qualifying groups.

1 Like

Glad they scored against Ajax, didn’t want that to add to our great season as well.

To be a fair a Liverpool team struggling for form you expect something better than the performance at Anfield, then again their form in Scotland looks decent but the performances aren’t.

The one thing about Bayern is that, how does a team react to almost 3 months off, yes some will play in the World Cup but that’s for different teams.

Spain isn’t that much different to us with France back on the 28th

Fuck me that goal from Choupo Moting, Bayern look like the serious team this season.

1 Like

And yet they are not there usual 10 points ahead in fact Union Berlin are heading Bundesliga for now with Freiberg and Dortmund within 3 points.

They wouldn’t be unbeatable to me.

Also that gap at Christmas may help but may not. I do think we will see some teams come back to normality post Xmas. It’s an unique season.

3 Likes

Mignolet the keeper of the CL group stage or what?

Xabi xabi xabi, looking like a job far too big.

2 Likes

What about Bruges

1 Like

Finished Second, Porto topped the group on the final day.

1 Like

Guaranteed shitty will get them then