UEFA Champions League

AC Milan v Spurs should be worth watching, i pressure they watched spurs disasterclass at the weekend and will be firing in shots from all angles. :grinning:

Priorities

1. Liverpool winning CL
  2. City not winning it
  3. Chelsea not winning it
  4. Bayern not winning it
  5. Paris not winning it
  6. Real not winning it
3 Likes

Milanā€™s collapse in recent weeks has been spectacular. They seem to be in an extended post-world cup rut (Giroud and Hernandez both way off) and suffered a couple of other injuries, but they finally won on the weekend, ending a run of 3 straight losses and their first win in 6. Hopefully they have stopped the rot and can take care of Spurs today

I agree with 1, 2 & 3 but if we donā€™t win it, I would not be upset to see Sadio Mane win it again.

What games we going with peeps?

Milan v spuds,

Cant bear to watch Mane play for another team :frowning:

Our Sadio still not recovered from that injury he suffered before the World Cup :frowning:

I was not aware of that,

Cheers for the info,

Psg v munich it is then!

Ha. I chose the other one to get another closer look at Milanā€™s Benacer who weā€™ve been linked to, only to see that heā€™s out injured :rofl:

PSG vs Bayern for me.

Hats off to both sets of fans for the minutes silence for the Turkey and Syria earthquake victims - was impeccably observed

2 Likes

Champions League and you canā€™t tell which of all 4 sides tonight is in worst form.

Maybe Bayern are the least worst right now.

1 Like

Gol gol gol gol golazoooooooooo MILANO!

Letā€™s go Theo baby.

I started watching the Milan v spurs but my son was not happy so I switched over.

Absolutely pathetically observed in Milan.

As for the game, loved the Diaz goal. Forster might have done better from Hernandezā€™ initial shot in terms of where he pushed it back into, but a cracking save to keep out Diazā€™s first attempt. But then the way Diaz just launched himself at the loose ball was brilliant

On the downside, the US coverage appears to have picked up Ray The Game Ruiner Hudson.

PSG been nonexistant so far. Barely been able to string 2 passes together and Bayern only got themselves to blame for not being 2 or 3 ahead already.

Cagey in Paris. Or boring.

Hurry up and get to the last 20 minutes in the 2nd leg

Not much happening in MIlan either tbh.

Milan dropping off holding their shape, Spurs struggling to really put any attacks together.

Theo Hernandez by far Milanā€™s best player.

Fit right in with us ā€¦:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Leao get outta ere :rofl: :rofl:

Just put the flag up lino you CUNT!

Kingsleyyyyy 1-0

Poor keeping

Here comes the Mmmmmmbappe

Bayern taking the piss with these, Musiala and Coman running them raggedā€¦Donnarumma finger save tip onto the bar from the Lollipop.