UEFA Champions League

The world is bored.

1 Like

Goes without saying, they didn’t deserve a mention

Someone playing silly bastards again:

Hopefully the stadium security is up to standard.

Lovely - Gerald Darmanin has been piping up about ensuring reinforcement for the match in Paris tomorrow in light of these threats.

He’s the same cunt that blamed our fans for the CL final chaos, and okay’d the senseless violence/tear gassing of our fans by police.

Total cunt bag - if I were a Barca fan I’d not bother travelling - any excuse and the Parisian police will have a fun time.

3 Likes

I’ve got a feeling football won’t last that long.

The CL won’t

We will win it just before my 100th birthday!

Who do you guys hope for ? It’s ok by me if Arsenal goes all the way, but I would hate it if City does.
I understand the “a lot of matches argument”, but City has a big squad and I think winning in the UCL usually doesn’t impact the league that much.

I guess I am hoping for an Arsenal win and a City loss in this round. Who wins it all, I don’t care much, and as long as it is not City, may the best team win imo

2 Likes

To watch or not to watch :thinking:

Tuning in to see Arsenal get a lesson hopefully

2 Likes

Why are Bayern Munich Fans banned from the Emirates stadium?

Yes and i am still going ask the question.

1 Like

After the CAS ruling it’s irrelevant if The 115ers ‘win’ it for me. It would be like Lance Armstrong winning the Peloton Spinning Trophy.

They have a stadium ban for throwing flares vs Lazio in the last round.

1 Like

1-0 City already

Aurelio moment.

:slight_smile:

Tchouameni booking in the first minute, means he will miss the return leg next week -

Do these two face each other the next round?

1-1

The Arse winning 1-0

2-1 Madrid