THE ANFIELD NOISE

UEFA Europa League 2020-21

Here are the latest draw results:

I don’t expect to see any updates to this thread until the new year- and even then they should only be to take the piss out of Manchester United/Manchester City/Chelsea for finishing third in their Champions League group.

1 Like

What going on with his,group games,home and away games or one off ties?just had a brief look at the scores.a got a game on the telly not sure who’s playing yet…ah Napoli v Az and it’s group game! so ignore most of this shite then!!

Kemar Roofe scores from his own half for Rangers. Great goal.

4 Likes

Gerrard’s reaction…?

Particularly great goal considering it came as the clearing play after a Liege player whiffed on an open goal. From tight 1-0 to done at 2-0 in about 10 seconds.

Not the best week to be a Celtic fan.

1 Like

Flashes of Suarez.

This just in. Joe Hart has made three saves.

1 Like

Female ref in the Leicester City match. She’s speedy, too. I think she’d beat most PL refs in a foot race.

Breaking news. Joe Hart has made a fourth save. Moments away from a clean sheet. Can it really happen?

Well, 2020 is the strangest year on record…

1 Like

My goodness, the joy. Oh, to be in the town square of Shrewsbury at this moment. Watch your back, Hugo.

1 Like

Stéphanie Frappart. She was the ref when we won the UEFA Super Cup against the chavs last season.

1 Like

Napoli losing to AZ is perhaps the biggest upsets of this year’s Europa League.

1 Like

Nah; that would be Manchester United not being in it.

Yet.

1 Like