UEFA Europa League

2-0 bit of a bafflingly offside looked obvious and I’m puzzled but the Brondby’s defender may have just hung his leg out, the commentators are saying it’s ludicrous but I want to see the lines on that because the leg might just have done it.*

*Yup the back leg keeps him on, one of those that looks offside but is just on, excellent decision and makes a mockery of the pundits.

Hammers 1-0 with a looping header just before half time.

Another set piece goal, then right after the set piece goal, Hammers got another one. 3-0.

Lol Jose

Seems a strong West Ham side so it bodes well.

Rangers 1-1 with Brondby. Kent with a nice assist to Hagi. any relation to the famous Hagi?

He’s his son.

1 Like

new manager bounce for Spurs. 2-0 in the first half.

1 Like

Considering who Nuno played in that away leg and how bad they were I’m not surprised.

Was going say I’d wait til Sunday but they’ve got Everton…

3-0. this could get ugly for Vitesse

Leicester losing again this time to S Moscow….

Maybe S Moscow have learnt how to do offside

Edit: or maybe not

Vardy missed a pen to go ahead. Still 1-1.

Moved to conference league thread.

I cannot decide what match to watch, none are really holding my attention. Leicester already winning, Monaco a bore, possibly Rangers or Eintracht.

Watching Leicester dismantle Warsaw. Big early response from them at home after getting booed off on the same pitch against Chelsea last weekend.

1 Like

That group proved to be much more of a mess than on paper/expected, almost everyone with a chance heading into the last games.

As things stand:

Leicester 8
Spartak 7
Napoli 7
Legia 6

Yeah, strange group. Warsaw starts fast with wins over Moscow and Leicester before getting doubled by Napoli. Meanwhile, Moscow doubles Napoli. Leicester have to travel to Italy to finish the group stage, so will have their work cut out for them.

Daka enjoying himself in the group stage.

Really horrid defending by the Poles. Ndidi heads in a corner from directly in front of the goal, no one marking him, as if invisible.

1 Like

Looks like Leicester are heading to the Europa conference league.

Finishing 3rd in the EL is almost a punishment compared to 4th.

1 Like