UEFA Europa League

I wish Sevilla all the luck in the world in at least getting second place in the CL group next year

1 Like

Jose Mourinho, the spe…the chos…the norm…

The beaten one.

1 Like

On the run of play, Sevilla did deserve it to be fair

Jose the special once. :grinning:

1 Like

At least now they will now drop the “maureen has never lost a final” refrain

2 Likes

Possibility they will make the Europa League next season.

1 Like

Who’s the lady presenter on BT? Sounded very surprised this was Lamela’s first career honour…does she not know he was at Spurs for like 7 years?

1 Like

Where is José Mourinho?

At the airport. Heading straight for Paris.

For once not so.

What shitty penalties by Roma

That’s right. Sevilla will do their usual and not qualify for the CL knock out and be demoted to the EL where a hungry Liverpool FC await retribution. Then we win it.

1 Like

Biggest fucking cheat on the pitch had a blue shirt on.

2 Likes

Sevilla 7/7, clean work.

What a club.

1 Like

https://football-italia.net/mourinho-insults-ref-taylor-in-car-park-after-europa-league-final-video/

The EPL snd FA were complaining how bad tempered our Jürgen was with the referee and other officials after the Spurs game.

See, Mourinho took it to another level, he was waiting in the carpark for the referee to sort him out! :flushed:It makes our Jürgen look a purrrying cat!

1 Like

What particular decision was he complaining about? I didn’t see the game. Was he justified?

After all it was Sevilla that had the penalty overturned.

Who would be a ref…AST is hated by everyone :roll_eyes:

He was just salty he lost his unbeaten record.

1 Like

If I heard the commentator correctly, Spanish teams have 18 European finals won in a row against foreign sides.

And Sevilla’s average league table position this season, with a game to go, is 14.1.

Masters of Europe.

1 Like

I think he didn’t like one of decisions which went against Roma and generally losing on penalties. The managers generally like to take it out on the referees. It is a European Cup final and José hates losing one.

What he did was not right and I am not condoning it, the managers are so passionate and they sometimes lose their mind in the heat of the moment.

https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1664180130149703680?t=eA1gG3KSewf1rmR8vLtuXg&s=09

1 Like

Is Antony Taylor the one who gave Jürgen the yellow and said he would have given him a Red if it was up to him?

That was Paul Tierney. Another cock hat