UEFA Europa League

The entire Roma coaching staff were acting like pricks from the start of the game, he should consider himself lucky none of them were sent to the stands.

2 Likes

Funny how it’s always English refs at the center of it all.

Very rarely do we see a clip go viral involving a European referee under scrutiny from players/managers.

I am sure Antony Taylor penalised us in a crucial game against one of the Mancs team :thinking:

Maureen will probably be at PSG next season, so this might be a warning shot across the bows for the French referees to take heed, re the public humiliation they might face from him next year

1 Like

Remember José started a brawl as RM coach vs Barca and poked Tito Villanova in the eye?

Not surprised

Saw the highlights, the Sevilla team were also rolling about on the pitch and were no better, but they were clever at containing their antics and were better at taking the penalties.

Opta have confirmed it:

18 - Spanish teams have won the last 18 major European finals in which they have faced a non-Spanish opponent, stretching back to Real Madrid’s win over Bayer Leverkusen in the 2002 UEFA Champions League final. Campeones.

Pissing on the rest of football.

This incident seems to be getting the most attention. Also a lot of whining that Lamela should’ve been off.

No mention of the overturned pen for Sevilla that should’ve stood. Taylor was shite but that was mostly to Roma’s benefit.

Strange Mourinho plays for penalties and has defenders take the first three.

1 Like

I think Sevilla probably should have had one pen with Ocampos. Didn’t see the other incident with Pellegrini. The handball was right in my opinion, maybe the distance was problematic and needed second viewing. And yeah, having 2 CB’s among your first 3 takers was unusual. Cristante is a midfielder, he went first.

To me the still image doesn’t quite tell the whole story.

I don’t think it was one yesterday and don’t today.

Want to see an atrocious one try and seek out the English U20s and as you say the Seville pen should never have been overturned as there was contact and once it’s given there wasn’t the evidence to overturn even if soft.

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1664374372776148992

Disgraceful.

What the fuck was that :flushed:

That is beyond the pale. Fucking ridiculous!

Why do they always start fighting each other.

You have to remember this is probably less of thing due to Mourinho.

That tells you what a nice guy he is.

Are the woman his sisters and where was his boyfriend … :innocent:

1 Like

All we need was for one of them throwing a chair to have had a Scouse accent and we will be really F—ed when he referees our games next season eh…
The line was well and truly crossed with the behaviour of some of them idiots there…

1 Like

Most of the time I hate this sport…behaviour like this is down to social media and everyone has a responsibility not to contribute to generating hate and agression like this…how long before a referee is attacked on the pitch or even killed?

3 Likes

Nah, Roma fans would have done similar even without Jose. They are just feral cunts. Bordering on same level as Lazio

2 Likes

Let’s not forget what Roma fans did at Anfield, this is usual behaviour for them.

4 Likes

Mourinho adds fuel to the fire, probably the worst looser in the world.

1 Like