UEFA Europa League

That is what I’m more concerned about.

1 Like

That number 9 Pedro from Brighton is a natural born asshole …

Surprised to see so many brave Brighton souls risked going to Marseille with all their scaryyyyy ultras.

:rofl:

1 Like

Ars on top!

He’s a kid being phased in - Steele displaced Sanchez last season and was always likely to start the campaign as their first choice. Verbruggen has had a few appearances but he’s a 20 year old coming from the Belgian league, it’ll take time.

1 Like

Thought it was Jason Steele, played for Blackburn, Championship standard at best.

1 Like

Brighton gets their first-ever European win. Doesn’t sound like much for the big clubs, but it is a real milestone in the spectacular ascent of that club.

10 Likes

Yeah but Ajax doesn’t count.

Not this season. Historically horrid.

https://twitter.com/JamesHorncastle/status/1717858298265825409

Not entirely sure what a football purist is, but anyway.

1 Like

I was about to ask the same thing. They’re obviously on a higher level, to us ordinary football fans.

2 Likes

I think it means you talk gobbledegook if that above is anything to go by.

2 Likes

Xabis Leverkusen the only team in the competition with all 12 points after 4 games.

5 Likes

Pretty impressive, especially when your group consists of Mackem, Mouldy and Carry bag.

No but in all seriousness, it’s an incredible run he’s on.

A liverpool Leverkusen final would be special.

1 Like

Even after four rounds of games, only Leverkusen have qualified for the next round and they are guaranteed to finish top of their group too.

2 Likes

That Toulouse game annoys me even more.

It’s by far the worse I’ve seen us this season, we didn’t even appear for 80 minutes and still could have drawn.

5 Likes

That was the one where a goal was ruled out due to a non-relevant non-handball, wasn’t it?

I think there was something going on with the squad there. A couple of players were out due to illness and it wouldn’t surprise me if the others were not feeling 100%.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know the Luton game wasn’t great but we missed a hatful of chances to be honest.

Toulouse we created 3/4 and scored 2.

1 Like

These two Marseille Ajax games have been chaos.

1 Like