UEFA Europa League

If you had been paying attention, you would be aware that I am on the fourth day of a very nasty cold which was caused by my getting up in the middle of the night to support the mighty reds.
My sacrifice was (possibly) instrumental in the fightback after a dodgy first twenty minutes.

3 Likes

Careful, mate.

Looks like @Alright_Now_Legend has hacked your account.

2 Likes

Haha. Yes I have been paying attention; I’m wondering how long you’ve got the constitution to keep up the middle of the night live viewings. Did it for many a year but frequently now just watch next day after relevant media/friends blackout.

2 Likes

I’m sure it would be most pleasurable to be hacked by Alright Now Legend (aka ANaL).

1 Like

I don’t get up for the afternoon games normally, but I felt my support might make the difference against Man C.
Evening games aren’t too bad though and will be up early tomorrow. Cold is much improved. Thank you for your concern.
Will be back in Europe next month though, in time for the run in.

1 Like

How the fuck are we going to win the league if you ‘dont get up for the afternoon games’. WTF man, this isn’t the 1980s; we need to win all these games not just those that align with your beauty sleep.

Go for a run. Seriously. You will thank me later.

I went the other way and had a dosa. Seems to have done the trick :wink::crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

I had dosa’s for lunch and now have to go for a run.

I am too classy to rise to that bait.
The dosa was tasty and healthy and I feel all the better for it.

1 Like

How shit are Freiburg…? :smile:

Freiburg are hopeless but this is a nice goal.

https://twitter.com/footballontnt/status/1768357744635961517?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1768357744635961517|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

1 Like

Absolute cracker!

1 Like

No need to worry about Rangers in Dublin final now.

4 Likes

The only teams we have never played against in the Klopp era are Marseille, Leverkusen and Qarabag.

Would love Marseille.

2 Likes

Excellent from the Brighton fans

Red card Qarabag but they make it 2-0

2-2 Leverkusen
Give me that extra time.

2 Likes

Come on Qarabag……

Fuck sake

3-2 Schick again.

1 Like