UEFA Europa League

May as well hand it to us now.

Save on travel costs :rofl:

1 Like

Nice.

Atalanta love that man marking style, should suit us, we’ll probably have too much over two legs like 3 years ago.

Sets us nicely for a final against Milan.

:crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

Anyone see who Utd got?

1 Like

Almost perfect draw for us. Got the three weakest teams, imo, in our side of the draw. Bang 4 or 5 past Atalanta in game 1, and walk to Dublin!

Would the second leg of a possible semi final be at Anfield?

Suggest geography lessons? :rofl:

1 Like

He is a yank. No idea about geography…:wink:

1 Like

500 GIF

1 Like

Swim then, ya lazy git! :wink:

Sets it up nicely for a possible Liverpool v Leverkusen final, if we both keep winning.

Edit
I was relieved to not get Roma. Nothing to do with the team, but the toxic fan element they have. It continues to amaze/appall me that UEFA haven’t thrown the book at them. I fear someone will die as yet more stabbing goes unchecked.

In the CL it’s good to see both Arsenal (Bayern Munich then Man City) and Man City (Real Madrid then Arsenal) have a tough road to get to the final.

7 Likes

We could not have asked for a better route to the final really. I’d imagine our odds have shortened even more now.

3 Likes

I dont normally pay very much attention to this competition, but that’s a decent line of up teams for the QF.

1 Like

Very away indeed

2 Likes

Atalanta will be minorly more interesting with the recent links to Koopmeiners

1 Like

Both clubs are the biggest ones left historically, and we have special history with them too, so it would be quite cracking to meet them in the final. :+1:

But first things first, the road is still long until there. Atalanta is an interesting tie.

1 Like

I haven’t watched Atalanta recently. They used to be an exciting bunch.

1 Like

Sound Recording GIF by zoefannet

I’m not saying it will happen, but a Reds vs Leverkusen final could draw more viewers than any Madrid or Cheats UCL final even if @cynicaloldgit doesn’t watch because he doesn’t rate the Europa.

Debate:
Could this viewership phenomenon happen
Will @cynicaloldgit secretly watch

4 Likes

Maybe , but you’re forgetting that Madrid have a huge fanbase even if the Mancheaty don’t. Also, plenty of casual football fans tune into the UCL finals whereas they don’t bother for the Europa.

1 Like

I never forget. Remember that.