UEFA Europa League

If our team make it all the way to the final, I would love to go to the beautiful city of Dublin😍. I am sure tickets will sell out in minutes.

4 Likes

Huh? When did I say that? :thinking:

1 Like

In 1843

@Iftikhar is living proof that you don’t have to say things for me to say you said them.

1 Like

That’s CL level banter…

1 Like

Also not sure how the Atalanta fans are , but any fans going there for the away leg better be careful.

I’m sure tickets for all your appearances sell like hot cakes.

I will probably be on the phone for 4 hours on hold, by the time i get to Customer service advisor, the tickets would have sold out!:joy::woman_facepalming:t2:, knowing my luck.
However, the telly or streams are your best friends in these cases

I was wondering that too. Where did everyone get that impression from?
I always thought you and I agreed on this one thing at least.

1 Like

Anyone who agrees with me is an idiot.

1 Like

But you think everyone is an idiot, so therefore you think everyone agrees with you?
I think you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Logic fallacy there Craig - not surprised as I know with the football and the boots and growing up in Australia etc you probably missed out educationally. Idiot is a (infinitely) large group of which those in agreeance with COG is but a subset.

You are completely wrong.

Cynical thinks that everyone is an idiot.
You are proof of his theory.

Ergo…

This is really become a joke.

1 Like

If we’re in the final, there will be around 35k of our fans.

One way or another. :wink:

1 Like

I mentioned above, they are trying to get Croke park as a secondary location to sell tickets to and have the fans watch it there on big screens. It superficially seems like a good idea until you realize it is a situation created by them offering so few tickets to the actual game to the actual fans

3 Likes

Croker is miles away from Lansdowne,they’d be better of sticking screens just down the road in the RDS for the excess fans who want to get together.

Leverkusen vs West Ham: 2-0
Benfica vs Marseilles: 2-1
Milan vs Roma: 0-1

Marseille vs Atalanta
Roma vs Leverkusen

1 Like

I am thinking Atalanta v Leverkusen in the final in Dublin.

2 Likes