UEFA Nations League

Netherlands 3-2 result.

1 Like

Bellingham yes,he played okay even today too. Sancho? Feels like Dortmund made him look better than he actually is

2 Likes

Irrelevant b*llox for us this garbage, unless an LFC player is put at injury risk.

International breaks simply do my head in :-1:

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t understand why sterling foden and slabhead didnā€™t play from the start?

2 Likes

He cannot do any worse good job our lads were not selected

2 Likes

Canā€™t win shite with a 5-2-3

Donā€™t care about last tournaments, the football is shocking. Surprised so many international teams are using it also. What a generation for English talent wasted so far.

1 Like

'arry Kane talking about ā€˜taking it on the chinā€™. Thatā€™s easy for you to say, but not everyoneā€™s got a chin like a punching bag.

2 Likes

Carra doing lots of defending the result and Southgate on twitter

2 Likes

Nah, Heā€™s immensely talented broā€¦destroyed by Ole and Ralf.

Dortmund fans will even tell you, you donā€™t produce the 3 seasons he did there if youā€™re notā€¦his talent has been put to waste by Utd.

Worst home defeat since 1928.

1 Like

Tactical masterclass by Gareth to ease the pressure off the England team before the tournament :wink:

Good job they didnā€™t have Trent Alexander-Arnold in there giving away free chances.

Might have gotten embarrassing.

2 Likes

Iā€™m worried this means heā€™ll get picked and playedā€¦

personally i am starting to grow rather fond of this UEFA Nations League comp! :wink:

1 Like

Second time in a week. Fuckers.

Iā€™ve defended Southgate a fair bit, but he Im not sure what he was trying to do here. Heā€™s stated he views these games as really important preparation for the world cup given the limited chances between now and then, yet he has seemed caught in a half way house between that and giving his key players time off.

2 Likes

Today is not the day to be airing that grievance. If anything this is justifiction for why Southgate so often goes with an extra CB and 2 ball winning CMs.

2 Likes

It is funny, just this morning I was reading something about how important it was that England not just win, but secure a dominating win. It occurred to me that the traditional England meltdown cycle has not moved with the season offset to Qatar, and is happening right on time. Dominant in qualifying over titans like San Marino, then crumple in June.

1 Like

I still believe in Gareth Southgate as our England manager. He and the team just had a bad day.

How about not playing Stones? Thatā€™d help.