UEFA Nations League

1 Like

Oh Hendo! That is probably going to make it harder for you to get a penalty this season for us.

2 Likes

Brace for Jota after 75 mins and definitely MOM performance.

4 Likes

His other goal:

Edit: Courtesy reddit - r/LiverpoolFC

3 Likes

Neco Williams great cross for Wales to go 1-0 against Bulgaria

1 Like

Video of the assist…

Edit: Courtesy reddit - r/LiverpoolFC

2 Likes

That idiot de Boer played van Dijk en Wijnaldum in all 3 matches in the last 8 days to safe his neck. Van Dijk played 45 minutes in the first and 90 in the other two. Wijnaldum played even 20 minutes more in the first one.

Fucking idiot.

7 Likes

It’s just as well we don’t overplay Van Dijk as well then. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think he have even had to sprint a couple of times? :slightly_smiling_face:

But we are the one’s who are paying him. De Boer has him on loan and has no business overplaying him. There was absolutely no reason to play them both in that friendly.

If you look at the inside training from yesterday there are two players missing apart from our Greek friend and Ox who are injured, right van Dijk and Wijnaldum the only ones who played over 200 minutes in those 3 internationals. Hope they were in to get treatment and are not injured.

If only he had picked up a minor injury on international duty…

Hmmmm… Which match to watch tonight? Watch Scotland and pray that Robbo doesn’t pick up an injury or choose Slovakia to see our soon-to-be-announced centre half? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m actually praying for Scotland, to lose. Hopefully my Scottish mates wont be too angry. But the possibility of Robertson getting few weeks rest is just too overwhelming.

I remember Georgia used to have some big name players in the late 1990s.

BTW, isn’t it time for the Euro 2020* thread???

Can’t we just set fire to this thread.

2 Likes

Why are Serbia playing in their away kit?

:thinking:

1 Like

Ironically, it does look a bit like Hampden Park!

2 Likes

How did the tv game show channel Challenge get Northern Ireland v Slovakia play off,Slovakia winning 1-0 btw but Bullseye should be on.

2 Likes

FFS!!!

Brazil international Gabriel Menino tested positive for Covid. He had been training with the squad this week.

Alisson Becker and Roberto Firmino are 2 of the names mentioned who trained with him. :grimacing: #lfc

2 Likes

You can’t beat a bit of Bully…

Except for Jonny Evans fucking up and gifting Slovakia the lead.

3 Likes