UK Politics Thread (Part 1)

Always funny when the Death Pencil surfaces.

1 Like

Someone should tell Liz Truss that Nikos Vertis is a popular singer and not the foreign minister.

Never trust people who want power.

Tv Show Starz GIF by Power

Important caveat
https://twitter.com/tconnellyRTE/status/1501120964226076674

What I don’t get - wouldn’t the Withdrawal Agreement act as a complete settlement of all claims? That’s what I would have thought but then why would this issue still have progressed through the ECJ? Did the Commission need a ruling on the method that should be adopted to calculate these sorts of shortfalls?

1 Like

Given all the haste in getting the agreement done i would imagine there was a clause for such billing to be done. I would also think you are probably right on the last point too, as isnt the ECJ the EU’s go to body for trade diputes etc?

hahaha … rotfl !

… and that’s not muddying the waters? :rofl:

1 Like

Why don’t you try typing the whole statement and the follow up reply in which it was answered instead of trying to cause trouble for a change huh?

I would have been more surprised if he wasn’t.

1 Like

Obviously not a big enough bully to bully an amateur/expert independant commitee. :rofl:

We’re going to need a facepalm emoji reaction for this thread…

1 Like

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

1 Like

That feels more like a double facepalm like

GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Do people actually still believe this bile?

1 Like

I’m sure someone who reads the Daily Fail does/will. :rofl:

1 Like

Horrible situation. Sadly, this human tragedy does provide opportunities that could be exploited by terrorists and criminals.

1 Like

But only if they want to pick fruit! :rofl:

Too little too late!