UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

From that article I unstand that the Englanders just got fed up being cooped up on their little island and decided to all move off it on the same day.

They arenā€™t even trying to hide their cruelty now. In fact they are crowing about it:

1 Like

Timing is not good. Just when the UK needs a credible alternative the Sunak snake or dense timber Truss Starmer scores an own goal

The headline is more dramatic than the details, unfortunately most people wonā€™t read beyond that. From what I can see he declared most things, just did it late.

I do think there is a bigger issue of why any politicians are getting all this free shit when they can easily afford most of these things in the first place.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

You know that thing about Johnson being the worst ever pm?

Over It Smh GIF by The Maury Show

2 Likes

Cameron was so bad that he had to go.
Theresa May awful, it surely canā€™t get any worse.
Boris, weā€™re at the bottom of the barrel now right?

Enter Liz Truss.

thatā€™s not even a question anymore. thatā€™s an answer as obvious as the sky being blue.

I thought he was smarter than that. Its bad enough to take from the poor to give to the rich. Its nuts to highlight this as an achievement in public!

1 Like

I agree. He is trying to row back from it now saying he meant that there are poor people in every area of the country. But damage is done.

If it makes you feel any better, this guy is leading the polls to be the next PM of New Zealand

1 Like

There are many ways this is achieved.

ā€œIn many of the countries that have seen the greatest rise in inequality in the last few decades, the governmentā€™s spending on human capital (health, education, etc) has declined.ā€

Keep them sick, keep them ignorant and the rich will continue to quietly amass all the money and all of the land.

Same as it ever was.

3 Likes

As much as I detest Boris, he was keeping the real lunatic fringe at bay. I was banging on about this to all my mates who were gleefully watching Boris get kicked out.

Johnson was the village idiot, a clown who played/s the clown, heā€™s fine as long as you donā€™t make him Mayor or give him a position of responsibility, oops!
Truss is an idiot who plays the idiot you know where you are with her a very dangerous idiot if given a position of responsibility!
Sunak is an idiot who thinks and plays the intelligent one and thinks heā€™s so clever he tries dodging taxes, heā€™s the most dangerous kind of all because you havenā€™t a clue what lengths heā€™ll go to, what his game is and often people donā€™t realise how fucking stupid he really is under all that pantomine intelligence. Too dangerous for words!

2 Likes

I dont think Truss knows what an idiot is. She is a Commodor 64 computer in a world where we run the Large Hadron Collider.

For the first time I can honestly say Iā€™m worried and a bit angry at what is ahead. Iā€™m honestly feeling the squeeze a bit already and Iā€™d say Iā€™m in a relatively good position compared to others.

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

This Sunak thing has pissed me off for some reason. Itā€™s properly got to me.

While we all knew they doing stuff like this, driving poverty numbers higher, lining the pockets of the wealthy here we have this cunt admitting to it in public.

Personally I donā€™t know how anyone can vote for them.

5 Likes