UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

PMs?

1 Like

We had the distant calls of Mrs T…

2 Likes

It’s the Tories we speak of. They lie - consistently and usually well. Sometimes ludicrously badly like BoJo. But the bottom line is that they are liars in one form or another. All of them. It’s second nature to them. The needs of the rich few out way the needs of the vast majority is there natural take on life.

1 Like

The best candidate won…

kyle broflovski turd sandwich GIF by South Park

3 Likes

Classic episode!

What are you calling @Mascot now?

Yeah, #dontpostfurious

1 Like

I’m a tory, you calling me a liar?

Now, I know that technically the Queen and other royals are not ment to get involved in politics, but would they not be able to step in and say - the country has fucked up enough, we can’t allow this shitshow to carry on any further and are rejecting this decision?

2 Likes

I thought they’re too far left for you?

1 Like

The royals are there to be seen and not heard. There is also a significant difference between the royal family, the monarchy and the crown.

Oh hell yeah, they consider public birching and the extension of slavery to everybody who doesn’t have a knighthood to be extreme.

I can see a freeze on energy prices coming. Most welcome but I can see the bill for it being kicked down the road. No windfall tax.

1 Like

Feeling quite victimised.

1 Like

Yep.

I can see the public getting royally fucked for years to come over this.

I suspect that they will leave that for the next Labour government to deal with so they can bitch on about the tax burden.

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t think it will be pretty.

Things do need to change with regard to our energy use and pricing plays a part in that but that only happens in a sustainable fashion with a balanced society. That doesn’t exist in the UK.

By balanced I mean that the infrastructure and means are in place for all to have what they need while those running Bitcoin mining set ups and the like get nailed accordingly.

2 Likes

But still better than a Labour government.

1 Like