UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

Is there are time limit before which a newbie can initiate renovation - why change the décor when it’ll be changed back?

1 Like

Glad it’s not just me who thinks this. Glad to have ally :slight_smile:

![truth[quote=“GoneKloppo, post:2970, topic:2840, full:true”]

But still better than a Labour government.
[/quote]

Depends who’s paying. Pretty sure conservative donors just pile barrels of cash into renovating No10. Never worked that one out as surely it’s a governmental building? Were we not told that you couldn’t hold parties at a private home during lockdown?

1 Like

The flat is classed as a private residence, I think.

You obviously know the reason why Tory donors are queuing up to throw money at stuff like this.

The country could have descended into a Mad Max style lawless dystopia, with feral gangs scouring the land and old people and children cowering in cold hovels roasting rats for sustenance.

@Klopptimist would still be saying at least it isn’t a Labour government.

3 Likes

It already is

Jaysus… :roll_eyes:

Bloody snowflakes.

JP has made it to the NYT.

2 Likes

Absolutely, the hill on which I die is every single small business in the country folding due to crippling energy prices (this post is probably costing me £10) but knowing that Labour would be supporting Russia and doing at least 2357% worse than these corrupt bastards.

Not much of a response is it? Am I a liar? I am a tory. Your money where your big mouth is?

Think he meant Tory politicians in general, although imo all politicians are the same

1 Like

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Supporting Russia!!! Fuck me!!

2 Likes

See Priti Patel has just quit

3 Likes

Im Out GIF

Wow. Truss already a benefit.

2 Likes

Sort of like the brass band jumping off to buy time for the rest…

I loved Starmer’s line when Johnson’s support fell away,

“First known occurrence of the sinking ship abandoning the rat”

7 Likes

I found it clunky but at least it was something. He does not come across as the best orator from what little I’ve heard but that said, his competition just got a LOT easier…

:thinking:

from cnn