2 Likes

Well she is better looking than Boris Jonson ā€¦ :innocent:

And just as loyal

:joy: this is like comedy satire

1 Like

:rofl:

I thought that was satireā€¦

1 Like

Can you show me your calculation for this please? As an engineer I like know where numbers come from. I donā€™t like numbers plucked out of the air.

2 Likes

Thats like saying a solid turd looks better than diarrhea.

Both are still shit

Instead of talking absolute shite, can you be specific about anything that Labour could possibly be doing worse?

2 Likes

Probably not. Do they have any policies? Any at all?

I feel for Sunak, how fucking terrible to know you lost badly to Truss in a two horse race.

Itā€™s like going for a job interview and finding out you did worse than some bloke who is dim, lacks empathy and you suspect might kill someone if left alone on the job.

If Truss is bottom of the barrel, it shows how far Sunsk has fallen.

4 Likes

They arenā€™t the government yet. But how can they possibly be any worse than the shit show of the last 12 years?

Me too, a feeling of total disdain.

2 Likes

Look who Sunakā€™s campaign manager was and then it might be easier to understand :rofl:

I think it says far more about the conservatives that have voted her in.

2 Likes

Was it Liz Truss ?

Itā€™s difficult to imagine. They would undoubtedly have done worse at some things, thatā€™s inevitable. Would they have been big issues or not?

Just found thisā€¦

Not sure we can damn Labour for a lack of policies during a time Johnson has mirrored Nero fiddling while Rome burnt.

The last two months Johnson has had 2 holidays, played dress up, had a wedding party, all the while his party navel gazed trying to decide a new leader.

Urgent action is required for cost of living crisis. The government has been nowhere.

5 Likes

Honestly, Truss, Braverman, Cleverly, and Kwarteng in the 4 great offices of state is the worst quartet sinceā€¦

Itā€™s the worst quartet.