UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

Or were there compaints and they got swept under the carpet, as is usual when the rich powerful want to protect their mates, or themseves ie Randy Andy, Epstein, Weinstein, Spacey, Maxwell

1 Like

He had been reported previously. He resigned as assistant whip in 2017 over allegations of sexual assault but was cleared of wrongdoing by a Conservative Party investigation and reappointed in 2018.

1 Like

Of course I have, hence the question.

I’m not sure why you think anyone on here would know the specific reason, but quite sure you could speculate at least five valid reasons by yourself.

One can’t help but wonder if the government will use their new anti-protest powers against this. Or treat them the same way that Extinction Rebellion/Insulate Britain protesters were.

5 Likes

I suspect you already know the answer to that…

1 Like

You surely know the answer to that question.

They are idiots. The stuff is running out and burning what we have left is choking the planet.

Aww, diddums.

The government or the protesters?

I can see the protesters’ point of view, but the problem I have with it is that they’ve identified a solution they want to a real problem they face, but they’ve identified the wrong solution.

Just like people protesting against Westminster by voting for Brexit.

Don’t bet against him! Remember the Tories have immunity from everything.

Not against COVID though. Mind you, if they did, I might just have become a Tory.

Yep, that. It’s a diminishing resource that is killing us. Of course prices are high. We need to stop people using it.

The protests are understandable, but the point of contention should be that government isn’t do img enough to help businesses transition.

1 Like

So they are driving around aimlessly to block the roads, burning up 2 lbs per litre petrol and then go and refill at the same overpriced fuel station? Why use cars in the first place for the protest? I’d be fucked if I will be caught driving a car at this point unless its for an essential reason.

4 Likes

And to carry on from the justice goose miscarriage of justice - just look at the contrast with a white stabbing where all involved were found not guilty.

Goose J needs to quack off.

Easily, he doesn’t hold himself to any standards of honesty, integrity and morality. Doesn’t claim to either.

What medical support can be offered to a sex offender - other than castration?

Rehabilitation? Behavioural conditioning to avoid offending again?

2 Likes

But how is grabbing people when they don’t want to be grabbed a medical condition?

I see that as being an entitled cunt that thinks they can do what they want rather than a medical problem

3 Likes

A more appropriate protest would be to use a horse and cart.

3 Likes