UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

This was always going to be the case.

2 Likes

It’s hilarious. He deserves the most ignominious end to his office. I want the fat cunt dragged out of number ten by the feet, pulling up the hall tiles as he desperately tries to cling on, sobbing ‘I have a mandate from the people! I got the big calls right’’

1 Like

On an integrity basis, I can relate to your response. However, in terms of managing the country and the predicament that any government in waiting would be facing, I just don’t see it.
Its a perfect storm for Labour, they have in my opinion no clear policy/mandate (separate discussion). Labour’s best chance is letting Johnson/Cons. self combust.
One of my original questions is not party related, I asked who people felt would be a good prime minister. I don’t see many suggestions….

The entire shitshow has been worth it!!!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

1 Like

Tom Cruise Dance GIF

FUCK. ME. DEAD.

He wrote ‘upmost’ in his letter of resignation.

These are not our best, nor our brightest.

I was so torn by Cruise’s performance in TT.

It made me respect the massive bellend.

1 Like

Same here. :rofl:

1 Like

The full list so far…

1 Like

Were they actually faking it, or taking advantage of a loophole in the system? It is something that a lot of people take advantage of. Do I agree with it? No!
So, to clarify, in terms of his employment/job role I feel he has performed quite well, especially, when you take into consideration the abnormal factors affecting the world in general.

In response to your second point, I think you actually answer your own question. It has taken continuous short comings from the current Prime Minister for the public to even consider voting in Starmer. In my opinion that shouldn’t be the case, the opposition should be providing a challenge via their own policies not because they are the next best thing.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes