UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

Is she a woman?

Well, no that’s not my point or anyone else’s.

They should feel the full force of justice.

The disagreement is with your notion that if you once used a dick for sex you can’t be transgender.

She is now. Yeah. She wasn’t always.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That’s comedy gold and I’m saving it for all eternity.

As it happens, I dont have a daughter, it was a hypothetical situation where I asked if it should be of concern.

You yourself have recently given that concern some substance.

1. I think I’ve already answered this in the post you are replying to. There is a massive problem in society with men assaulting women. That happens in all kinds of ways, but the fault for that is with men. There is no reason to deny people their rights. No-one who is minded to assault a women is going to wait patiently until society decides they can go into the female changies.

2. The conversation moved on a bit after that. @redalways replied to me on that, pointing out the problem in what I was saying, and which I acknowledged.

God almighty…step away from the internet for a bit lads

2 Likes

Let me think: isn’t this the UK Politics Thread? :thinking:

Right, we move on.

1 Like

She’s gonna wish she was closed now, because they’re gonna use it. Put a trans rapist in jail with other women, let them sort it out.

the silence of the lambs GIF

Thinking about this on and off over the day and it occurred to me that perhaps gender is irrelevant in the case other than sentencing.

Liking bits or not just isn’t part of the debate. It’s purely if they sexually assaulted someone or not.

2 Likes

It really matters as to where they serve time. You raped with a cock, you serve with it.

As a wise man once said, I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals flaming.

I think that says it all, really.

That’s why I said it’s only an issue when it comes to sentencing. And the answer is “maybe not” with regard to whether they spend time in a male prison.

Sorry mate, lost you on that last bit. A man rapes a woman and you think “maybe not” is any kind of answer as to where HE serves?

He still has his cock, I don’t care what he identifies as. House brick…… Or a brick wall and a fag. Easier and cheaper.

Where’s your compassion?

On the end of a bolt gun.

You can hear the word BUT queueing up to get into her mouth. Fuck me backwards sideways and with a barge pole.

There’s decisions to be made on whether they would be in danger or a danger to others.

Not such an easy decision now, but in no way should it detract from the seriousness of the crime they committed

Double rape and you’re asking if they’re a danger?

Twilight zone.