UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

With the saying about an infinite amount of monkeys’ given an infinite amount of time can come up with Shakespeare in mind, can some calculate how many monkeys that equates to in this case?

Rudd was a remainer so its not surprising to see her speak out again on this.

1 Like

absolute genius

or shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic after the iceberg.

Welsh Government plan to make it easier to change gender in Wales - Wales Online
The Welsh Government has unveiled its LGBTQ+ Action Plan for Wales, which aims to strengthen equality and human rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people in Wales

3 Likes

Crashing Adam Driver GIF by Sony Pictures

2 Likes

So how are these departments going to be funded?

Magic Money Tree GIF by STARCUTOUTSUK

4 more black holes for the Chancellor!
We can be sure he won’t hesitate to tell us and that the UK tax payer will have to fork out. Mega inflation explosed!

They’ll presumably fund them by splitting the money from the two departments that already cover the work on the relevant areas

Tug o’ war. Love it! :rofl:

1 Like

Here’s hoping they make a better job of it than Sturgeon did.

Just a quick question but, what are “queer” people specifically? :sunglasses:

Girls who want boys
Who like boys to be girls
Who do boys like they’re girls
Who do girls like they’re boys

Pfft.
I’ll Google it for you shall I? :roll_eyes:

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+a+queer&oq=what+is+a+queer&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i512l2j0i10i512j0i512j0i10i512l5.7532j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

“denoting or relating to a sexual or gender identity that does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality and gender, especially heterosexual norms.”

Is that not covered in the LGBT part of the letters? I thought that the Q ‘Queer’ was considered an insult? Or has that changed? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Are you strapping in or strapping on?

Little from column A, a little from column B…

I’ve never had a little column.

Here all week, don’t forget to tip your waitress.