UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

No mention of Brexit being the primary driver behind economic shrinkage

1 Like

Gove is on it

:wink:

Iā€™m sorry but that is just incredible whataboutery. Unless you expect every politician to include a full list of ā€œbad things that have happened todayā€ before making a brief statement. I donā€™t think that will fit on to a single Tweet.

3 Likes

Jeremy is all over certain incidents and remiss on others,hardly surprising with a politician.

Yes, heā€™s a politician, not a bloody news service. Now do you have a problem with what he actually said? If you do, then fair enough. Iā€™m not that overly enamoured with everything that he has come out with myself, but simple because he doesnā€™t mention a particular incident doesnā€™t mean that he either doesnā€™t care about it, agrees with it or doesnā€™t think that it is important.

3 Likes

We have an incident involving a migrant in Liverpool after a man pesters a schoolgirl.
We have another incident involving migrants allegedly raping a schoolgirl.

Jeremy tweets about one and not the other and Iā€™m not allowed to question his motives.

Okay

He tweeted about ā€œAn emboldened far-right is mobilisingā€. Nothing to do with migrants. You may argue that not dealing with crimes caused by migrants emboldens the far right. Thatā€™s a reasonable suggestion but your link was related to an arrest of a migrant over a serious crime so it doesnā€™t really make your point.

As for the incident in Knowsley, you might have noticed from the links that I posted from Merseyside police that there was a peaceful protest and counter protest from local people. The problems appear to have arisen from misinformation and agitators outside of the area.

One of the people posting a video from the scene was a known associate of a prescribed organisation. These people are seriously bad news. These arenā€™t just people with extreme or unfashionable views. These are people who have conspired to murder and pose a direct threat to the state.

Now you may not be concerned about that because they are only coming for the migrants, and you arenā€™t a migrant. But trust me, these are not individuals that you want unchecked in your community.

1 Like

ā€˜letā€™s build a mass movement to deliver the transformative change this country needsā€™

hmmm ā€¦ didnā€™t he try that already ?

To be fair to him he got pretty close as well.
But British people prefer entertainment

Boris Johnson Mouth GIF

1 Like

Surely that amounts to the same thing?

Not in my book. Annoyance isnā€™t offence.

Thatā€™s why I said amounts to :roll_eyes:

If you and others are complaining and/or reporting anytime anybody says something vaguely insulting even if it isnā€™t directed at you because it is ā€˜annoyingā€™, then that amounts to the same thing as being offended by it.

Just trying to understand the difference between the left being snowflakes and the right beingā€¦apparently, annoyed.

1 Like

Iā€™m going down the middle calling everyone cunts

A Tomar Por Culo Lol GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

Someone should have a list of all these robbers and a wall ready for them to be lined up against.

3 Likes

If I call somebody a labour cunt on here, Iā€™d be banned in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Youā€™re the biggest snowflake on the forum. Constantly wumming then crying when you get called out

5 Likes

This is an ugly comment.

Hundreds of women a week are the victims of sexual violence, but you comment on it when itā€™s a migrant. Whatā€™s that about?

2 Likes

Donā€™t be so ridiculous,you know Iā€™ve commented on assaults when it involves others including Met police.

No need to say sorry.

Jeremy Corbyn has spoken, at length, about, sexual violence against women on many other occasions.

Surely to be consistent with your criticism of him, you should also condemn all the perpetrators of sexual assault in your post as well?

Or maybe, the thing to do is recognise that your original criticism was a bit silly.

Would you like to withdraw your comment in which you insinuate that I am targetting migrants or shall we just end the conversation here.