UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

Or he’ll manufacture a crisis so grave that he has to remain indefinitely ‘in the public interest’.

A national tea shortage maybe, or the cancellation of Coronation Street, something earth shattering like that, which requires steadfast mendacity and constant bufoonery at the top.

That’s what I thought , just read a piece that seemed to suggest he never got round to it, and renewed it in 2012

Arh sorry seems some confusion as a lot of them are dated articles and one I’m reading now is opinions on quora

It is a massive pain in the arse, that has become worse over the past 4 years. It is also a matter of public record in the US.

https://www.federalregister.gov/quarterly-publication-of-individuals-who-have-chosen-to-expatriate

edit: yes, he did, in 2017

1 Like

Are you lads relieved that Bozo sorry Bojo is off or…? :smiley:

As a right wing voter, absolutely. Far more chance of winning the next election. If I we’re a leftist, would be a very confusing day as the UK’s government improves but the chances of winning the next election drops.

So, Boris has actually resigned?

I don’t think there will be a mid-term election. So, the same people who supported, tolerated, or carried out the misdeeds will run the future government?

I can’t warm to him, i don’tknow why. I am sure he is competent in his current job. When i listen to his speeches, I fall asleep.

Lovely

5 Likes

I’d rather boring and competent than clown and incompetent.

4 Likes

John Major now demanding that he does an immediate hike:

Realistically, what is he doing for the next two to three months other than taking an extended dump on the carpet?

1 Like

Going on holiday?

We’ll have that on the basis that it’s recognised that the Welsh Parliament runs the UK.

You all had better learn the language. New road signs incoming.

Janes O’Brien on fire as well.

6 Likes

How have you managed to quote yourself?!

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Skills. Going for gold now.

1 Like

I’ll listen to it then spend the rest of the day pouring bleach into my ears.

“Not so much rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic, but rearranging cat shit in a litter tray.”

Ouch!

2 Likes

He is quoting the English translator, obviously.

1 Like