UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

I did say not far off. And they ain’t using our tunnel, scroungers can swim.

1 Like

Also noticed not much substance being offered on what wall paper they will be having

Pretty nasty shit being written here, under a dubious cover of satire

I’m going to bookmark this post, just to bring it up when all of this gets enacted under this government…

What’s nasty? We’re taking the piss out of the perception of the Conservative government.

1 Like

If people can’t afford to heat their homes they should just sell one of their properties. FFS, it’s not hard.

3 Likes

They won’t need to.Most immigrants tend to come from warmer countries so their heating bills will be so high they will go back to wherever they came from.Once that happens prices can return to normal as there will be plenty of fuel to go round.

2 Likes
1 Like

I think this is the second or third candidate to have issues over their video so far (Mordaunt and can’t remember if there was another?)

It’s very Trump-ian in the use of public resources for private campaigning.

2 Likes

Not sure what is worse. Watching Boris chew the country up or watching this lot go after each other like nursery kids after a dummy.

Quite something watching the dirt being thrown round.

Or children for the working class.

Beginning to think you really aren’t Craig anymore…:sob::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s the handbag he’s been wearing, it’s changed his whole persona :joy: turned him into Maggie the iron laddie

I’m an international man of mystery

Fify