UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

I think there is too, actually, not sure if it’s on its own but also in conjunction with wind.

While I agree @Bekloppt (I do like the term ‘flip flops’, even if I can’t use it often), you seem to have lost any residual ‘aussie’ with this comment. RIP Craig. :rofl:

PS. On the other hand, your new picture is aggressively blunt and suggests that there may still be a little inner skippy. “Dead but not yet buried and cremated” as everyone’s favourite UK born Australian Anthony John Abbott likes to say

1 Like

Singular, I refer to the plural that requires 2 feet :wink:

Also,

Although the Beach Boys 1964 song All Summer Long mentions “T-shirts, cut-offs, and a pair of thongs”,

1 Like

They were always kinky

Thongs. Jandals.

Fucking Antipodeans.

Bits of string between your toes, string between your bum cheeks. All the same to @SBYM

Talking of strings…

:rofl:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Leaving this here for future reference.

Angela Rayner has been hosting LBC this-morning. Never heard her talking freely “off the cuff” before.

If she stands as leader of the Labour party at the next election, I’ll vote for her.

Off to wash my thumbs with bleach.

3 Likes

That’s very open minded of you.
Does the UK have a presidential system now?

1 Like

Why?

Tories cancel TV debate. Bloody amateurs!

Should go ahead with it and just put up cardboard figures in their spots.

4 Likes

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Are you betting on Mordaunt @Klopptimist ?

No, Rishi will win. Who I want to win is a different matter.

What is the point anyway?

About 100k people get a vote. I’m interested in hearing them debate with the other parties. I don’t understand why so much airtime is being given to an internal process.

I understand it’s significance as the next PM, but nobody can do anything about it.

1 Like

Isn’t she ahead in polling though?

People love soap operas and reality contest shows.