UK Politics Thread (Part 2)

"Hit the ground from day one”, a soundbite from the soon- to-be second ranking Liz in the country.
So she’s not even going to be running, just hitting the ground. What? With her fists after the first cabinet meeting?

1 Like

Unfortunately, that means she will be the next PM

Ironic as I’ve heard she has pictures of you on her wall and one of her “special” toys has your likeness engraved on the shaft.

Mad clingy mate :sunglasses:

1 Like

I want it to be Truss… sort of along the lines of we rolled the dice for Boris, that was pretty good (apart from Boris)… let’s role again!

Boris and his supporters will be seeing which is the weaker of the two he can dispossess when he expects the tory donors to back him again to take the mantle before the next GE… In his deluded world of planet Boris, the guy expects to be named as PM again someday in the future…!

Like Trump :thinking:

1 Like

What makes you think that?

Trump will be next US president. I’ll even give 2-1 odds on anybody else (assuming he runs and doesn’t die in the run-up)

1 Like

Wrong thread, but I wouldn’t bet against it. Imagine Trump and Truss as leaders of the free world :scream:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/RussInCheshire/status/1549497596972077056?s=20&t=N_zRzkTFxUM_OLpMMpj5cw

1 Like
2 Likes

What are Cummings’ views on Sunak?

1 Like

I misread that as ‘What are Cummings’ views on Skunk’

2 Likes

I am not trying to create an argument at all, I just want informed and open discussion. Unfortunately, the majority of your points, are subjective and made with hindsight. There are no facts involved.

The majority of your points are pointless