UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

Glad we agree on this point.

Integrity, professionalism and accountability

Literally bang on.

I’ll just add sarcasm to my list of things you are clearly struggling with.

Oh no. Unelected Bureaucrats. And a corrupt one at that.

Exactly. The guy has already basically been found to have attempted to corrupt Government ministers for personal enrichment.

There is no bottom with these cunts. Ever.

2 Likes

Stop squabbling, it’s beneath me.

Cleaverly the new Home Sec.

Not overly familiar with him, so no idea if this is a smart move from Fishy Rishi or just more of the same corrupt dodgy incompetence

DC back in the cabinet. This makes US politics look sane and balnced.

1 Like

This shower is more aptly named Eton Mess rather than the dessert

Not a case of nominative determinism by all accounts. Probably an improvement over his predecessor but that’s not saying much to be honest.

1 Like

Sensible, responsible people, the ones who wanted to be accountable for their own actions and behaviour, the ones who cared about their own health and that of those close to them during Covid, didn’t go out for dinner.

2 Likes

I think the general view is that he has done well at Foreign Office, so probably a good move. He can be a bit of a bull dog when needed, but I expect he will be there to calm things down.

Also, the face of the Remain campaign, replacing an ardent leaver in Cabinet…

2 Likes

That should make Walter and the rest of the gang happy. :grin:

He isn’t called “Notso” for nothing.

1 Like

Bleh. Annoyed with your trash talking the quality of your own political party as if you think we deserve better, but continually vote them in. May have been funny the first time.

1 Like

It’s not “my” political party as I’ve pointed out about 7.3 quintillion times. I’ll try this one more time. The blue side is closer to my values than the red. Doesn’t mean I actually like them.

1 Like

Right wing Daily Mail reader