UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

or will it?!

2 Likes

If the Tories get a severe beating will the Bravermann/Mogg wing defect en masse to Farage?

If Labour continue to promote free market Thatcherite economic policies conditions for the extreme right wing will improve even further, especially with the Right on the march worldwide. Any euphoria at the demise of the Tories is likely to be short lived.

Cruella has already metaphorically spread her legs for Farage (perish the thought of her doing it literally) by saying that he would be welcome in the Tory party.

The RWNJ element of the Conservatives appear to believe that Farage and his clown act are what they need to replicate their electoral success under Bozo and his clown act.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Itā€™s a slippery slope Maria.

2 Likes

Twit isnā€™t really bad language M :wink:

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait for that prck to F** off to California. I hope he gets sewage in his swimming pool. :frowning_face:

3 Likes
  • Keir Starmer has told the BBC early prison releaseswould likely continue if Labour formed a government, saying he canā€™t magic up a new prison on his first day

Canā€™t build a prison on his first day? Lazy bastard.

Government contract waiting for you there.

Good luck with planning.

10 x 40ft containers, 40 portaloos, temp fencing and 40 armed guards. Done, overnight. Add on the explosive collars from The Running Man.
Every problem has a simple solution.

1 Like

You spelled 10 x 10 wrong.
Otherwise a good plan

Still need planning permission.

1 Like

Remember to bring your ID ladies and gents.

5 Likes

Not if itā€™s on private land.

Yes you do.
I cant go and build a house or a large extension on my own land without planning permission.

You cant even put up a solar array on your own land without it.

This is what fucked up HS2 ultimately.
Interestingly, or not, it struck me yesterday that HS2 was a flagship government project that largely came unstuck due to challenges at the planning stage forcing significant design changes. These challenges in places like Buckinghamshire were Conservative councils. In essence you had the government challenging itself on its own project.

Not corruption as such but a fascinating insight into ubsurdity of uk planning laws and process.

2 Likes

Temporary buildings donā€™t count. I happen to own a shipping container surrounded by a fence on a farm. Been through all this with the council, PP not required.

1 Like

Do you use it as accommodation?

2 Likes

Only if itā€™s floorspace is less than 100m2. Anything over that needs PP.

No; itā€™s where he locked up @Mascot for a while.

8 Likes