UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

Real Life or The Thick Of It?

A fun political quiz:

3 Likes

Haha, saw that a few days ago, got 13/15

2 Likes

Same here. I watched all of Thick Of It when it was originally on, and assumed some of the less insane things were from that as well.

3 Likes

https://x.com/MichaelTakeMP/status/1808393208679858218?t=3zaR8Z7PvRYZULsR5EHYlQ&s=19

June Bellingham.

LOL

5 Likes

Heā€™ll have to come up with a new character after tomorrow.

1 Like

If only they waited until today, they could have had

A party used images of dead people in social media posts claiming they were voting for them.

Real Life
The Thick Of It

1 Like

The most unnecessary spoiler tag in history.

1 Like

Goody, I can now join the Conservative party because the S@n has fucked off. So many people will be holding their nose tomorrow, particularly in Liverpool. If this happened the other way round, there would be serious heat on here.

If Iā€™d have been Starmer ā€œWeā€™d like to thank the paper whoā€™s recently decided to desert the sinking ship and throw them an anvil. Take your readers and your track record somewhere else.ā€

1 Like

Labour are a disaster for the UK.

After some thought I rather enjoyed that moment today. Starmer is not going to win because the S#n supported him. The C#nts are supporting him because he is now undoubtedly going to win. It is the end for them as king makers in our country. Today we saw the S#n go down. Tomorrow will be the start of a long dark winter for the T#ries.

It is also my boyā€™s 7th birthday.

Iā€™m off to put some nice fizz in the fridge in anticipationā€¦

6 Likes

And theyā€™re about to win in a landslide because the Conservatives have been brilliant.

4 Likes

They arenā€™t the ones who have been a disaster for the last fourteen years.

3 Likes

Shut up you knob. Ermā€¦thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got :thinking:

5 Likes

Even I wonā€™t state that. Until theyā€™ve been in power for an hour.

3 Likes

Yes, itā€™s the party that havenā€™t been in power for 14 years that are the problem. :rofl:

5 Likes

It was the incompetence of the last labour government that gave us this government for the last 14 years .

5 Likes

And shite opposition. Donā€™t forget the shite opposition.

2 Likes

Someone better keep a watch out for @klopptimist.

Iā€™m worried heā€™s going to fap himself to death after reading that, particularly after he hits the (very long) section on welfare cuts.

3 Likes

Btw, Todayā€™s the day!

The cunts fuck off today!!!

3 Likes

Check your watch :wink:

1 Like