UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

Any thoughts on how Laura will do her intro at 9?

I’d bet my mortgage on comments re Reform, vote share, and delivering on promises, with fuck all about Cabinet expertise and the fucking mind-blowing amount of money spent on Rwanda for literally no outcome.

2 Likes

Or when you knock in a new cricket bat with an old ball hanging in your mam’s stockings.

1 Like

Promises… :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Vote share… :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Actually wasn’t her worst performance, I’ll give her credit for that.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that affected by the foot and mouth outbreak? I seem to recall that there were mitigating factors.

1 Like

Aaaaand she’s back to being a badgering cunt.

I don’t mind the badgering so much actually, just wish she’d done it more over the last, say, 14 years…

2 Likes

Courtesy of Janey Godley.

8 Likes

Kuenssberg to Davey…

‘Congratulations, I suppose.’

FML

4 Likes

So you disagree with his appointment Timpson then? You know someone who actually knows the prison system.

3 Likes

Fuck me, and you lot didn’t like my wetsuit.

3 Likes

I own two wetsuits.

No judgement from me!!

Do we have a cricket thread??

https://x.com/Redpeter99/status/1809580972754505757?t=3XWQlfxbV_OiydhxjuYgGQ&s=19

Haha

5 Likes

https://x.com/FlyOnNo10Wall/status/1809691551162867812?t=Mz9xmJpI9etlhCd0nz78Hw&s=19

11 Likes

Testicles seem to be in odd places in your part of the world.

We don’t do normal in Singapore

1 Like

Don’t worry; we’re getting there.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see who makes up much of that non voter group - and how much of it would be available to Starmer if he has a good first term.

2 Likes
4 Likes

What I disagree with is not putting scumbags in prison. Or we could spend billions on rehabilitation, training, education and assisting people who’ve already had all that from birth. (Cue comment of “well, not everybody was as lucky as you”)

Just deport them all to Mars so they can thrash us at Brockian Ultra Cricket every 4 years.

For the record, I quite intentionally employ an ex prisoner. Guess what, he had shit parents.

Fix the problem at the root, parenting.