UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

Such a shame, everyone knows rice cookers are the way to go. Simple, fuss-free!

And all the toilets broke. Not something I need to remember.

1 Like

Luckily I’ve never been on a flight with busted bogs. But I did experience that in Jangetting a bus from Canberra up to Sydney. It apparently broke not long after they left Melbourne which would have sucked, but I was lucky as it was only 2-3 hours for me.

1 Like

I’m surprised you don’t like Angela Raynor. She’s had a grim upbringing and fought her way to where she is now though hard work.

2 Likes

Shes probably down there with satan saying thank fuck I dont have to look down at that slimey cunt every day now

This one’s for all the haters.

3 Likes

She’s entutled to a social life.

But, imagine the fume in here if it was Truss :roll_eyes:

Why? I’d imagine most people would rather she was partying than wrecking the economy…

5 Likes

It’s a fitting choice of song, since “Angela Rayner” emails me almost daily asking if I want to renew my Labour membership.

1 Like

Good on her! Why isn’t she allowed to have fun on her holiday?

1 Like

Because female politicians aren’t allowed to have fun. Sanna Marin, for example?

3 Likes

Sharp.
Watch you dont cut yourself

More grooves than a lettuce?

2 Likes

Regarding smoking, I never understood why the government didn’t allow pubs to just be smoking pubs. All the staff had to smoke then it’s entirely the patron’s choice.

Ban smoking in places serving food but at least allow people to have a level of choice rather than just ban ban ban.

I’m guessing that’s because the previous indoor smoking ban actually led to decreases in smoking rates?

1 Like

If the governments genuinely gave a fuck about peoples health from smoking reduction, theyd just ban cigarettes and tobacco.
Oh wait, they’ll lose too much revenue.

1 Like

I honestly agree with that.

They could also legalise and heavily tax weed to compensate for that revenue loss, but they’ll never do that.

1 Like

There are no negative health effects from smoking cannabis, obviously.

1 Like