UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

Yeah, but you’re a Musk fanboy.

1 Like

Bloke lands orbital class rockets and is a fucking genius. Might post some odd shit on X but my life would be worse without him.

Mine would be infinitely better.

Funny how people have different opinions.

1 Like

Opinions are like arseholes.

Everyone’s is full of shit

2 Likes

I know that it’s an oft-cited attempt at humour, but that statement is utter nonsense.

Some opinions are based on research, knowledge and expertise; others are seemingly plucked out of the air.

5 Likes

Yeah, watch a rocket land. Next?

I’ll give you a perfect example. I use Starlink at 2 sites to provide critical security links. No other option. Wouldn’t exist without Musk.

I bet you’re elbowing kids out of the queue to be first to get your sparkler on bonfire night, too.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahhaahaha! Can’t remember the last time I held a lit sparkler……

1 Like

Musk is an idiot’s idea of a genius just like Trump is like a poor idiot’s idea of a rich person.

5 Likes

Nauseating silence about it

The reason Musk is so hated? Simple jealousy.

1 Like

For some people, definitely. Not for everyone, though.

No, I suspect you’re not envious of his wealth.

1 Like

By that “logic”, you must be too, as you’re poorer than him.

As I have said before, if I had his money I’d be developing a virus that wipes out mankind, instead of wasting it on vanity projects.

1 Like

Whilst you are correct, that some opinions are based on knowledge, research and expertise, that same person can also have an opinion full of shit on a differnet matter that they aren’t an expert in.

Case in point; I have a mate that runs his own pub, and has been working/running pubs for +30 years as well as playing in various punk metal bands. When it comes to anything booze/music related, this guy really knows his stuff. But he is also a Utd fan, so when it comes to football, you can guarantee his opinion will be worth fuck all :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, but nobody is an expert on everything.

Except Kopstar, obviously.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be catering to your vanity project though

7 Likes

I’m asking how people would defend it, and did they not see it coming?

He showed us who he is before the election.

Let’s see, Starmer with these policies for which he’ll receive pressure from his MPs to reverse, or Sunak with the same policies, but worse, and without resolving the ongoing strikes (and whatever else the government has achieved in the last few weeks)?

But he’s not pure enough I guess so…

2 Likes

How can it be a vanity project if there’s nobody there to tell you how wonderful you are? :thinking:

1 Like