UK Politics Thread (Part 3)

Ah the old this enormous turd has been polished for a while longer mindset

I donā€™t hate him and not even slightly jealous. Just think heā€™s a prick.

If anything heā€™s living proof that all the riches in the world donā€™t make you happy. Heā€™s still like an insecure child that craves attention

8 Likes

What logic? You spoke recently of enjoying expensive restaurant meals. Youā€™re not short Iā€™m guessing. I am, but Iā€™m not jealous of somebody elseā€™s money. Theyā€™ve just done better than me. Unlike the left who just see that nobody should have more than them. Thatā€™s why Musk is hated and thatā€™s magnified on here. Not exactly a wide cross section of the population now is it.

No, no yet. Jury is still out.

No, which is why I was very specific about the words I used.

1 Like

So youā€™d trust to run the country a bloke who a) flushed down the toilet half of Twitterā€™s value just because, b) espouses free market libertarian values but sues when the free market takes its money elsewhere, c) spends his days posting creepy/insane/juvenile AI/memes and d) binned off one of his own children FFS.

And all because it benefits you personallyā€¦

You are as predictable as he is socially inept.

6 Likes

Hardly. You started it on a presumption without even reading the article.

Musk, maybe driven, clever etc. but he is in reality a populist cunt. The world does not need them. Weā€™ve just had 8 years of that in the uk and weve hit rock bottom thanks to their inability to actually govern. Itā€™s all noise, rhetoric and denial of responsibility.

Populists offer noise not viable solutions

7 Likes

I donā€™t care how socially challenged he is, watch the vid with him and Tim Dodd about changes to rocket engines. He struggles till his brain engages then heā€™s on point. Heā€™s off the scale of spectrums but has achieved amazing things.

Musk has fuck all to do with the UK government.

Heā€™s given them plenty of advice/warnings lately

At least youā€™ve got one thing in common with him.

C64 for me mate, non of that Sir Clive shite.

Really?

He is a populist. The article posted talked about populists and the treat they pose. He also talks a real heap of BS.

And heā€™s utterly revolutionised space travel.

And Ive designed and built lots of bridges, neither are qualifications or experience on how to govern a nation.

I believe his own daughter calls out his crap. A proper family man there. 12th child is it now?

1 Like

We wouldnā€™t need to move to another planet if Elon kept it in his pants.

4 Likes

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

I see this pissing contest was continuing during a CL match.

How desperate are people to have the last word? :roll_eyes:

And what are you trying to do now? :thinking:

2 Likes

Diane Abbott just gave a really good interview on Newsnight. I donā€™t agree with everything she said, but itā€™s well worth a watch.

1 Like