US Election 2024

https://x.com/ericmgarcia/status/1816289607589241167?s=61&t=VxX1vHU3NOwwNhlbyICG-g

They’ve now taken the story down because they actually reject the claim, only that he didn’t say in his book that he did it :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Harris will face the wrath of the Zionist lobby:

2 Likes

How dare you be antisemitic? There’s no such thing as an Israeli lobby, or a Zionist lobby!

3 Likes

I bet Biden was as proud as punch when Bibi labelled him a proud Irish-American Zionist.

1 Like

Naughty girl,good on her,a possible US leader who may not kowtow to Israel!

2 Likes

https://x.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1816635727993798912

2 Likes

Livvy made it happen…

9 Likes

https://x.com/BarackObama/status/1816760809193677069

4 Likes

It’s good to see unity among Democrats. They send a clear message to the voters, and their chances of winning has hereby improved. Trump now looks more and more the old, spent crook he actually is. His arguments against Harris are ridiculously weak, and if he indeed refuses to debate against her, that will make him look weak. Meanwhile, Vance doesn’t miss an occasion to make a fool out of himself lately.

A long way to go still, but the situation looks better than a few weeks ago, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

JD Vance looks like he belongs in Team America

4 Likes

I donated. Last I checked, I wasn’t a woman.

Maybe should go check again🤔

1 Like

Not to mention a politician wife that survived an assassination attempt by a right wing nut job.

Her, and her Jewish husband?

1 Like

There are Jewish people who are opposed to the genocide.

3 Likes

This guy looks a real slimeball - How does Fox news even get away with stuff like this

3 Likes

In the current climate, not sure that is the right signal to send - that is the strong anti-gun signal.

1 Like

The sense of unity and surging hope is like night and day. Not saying victory is guaranteed, but this is much, much better.

Trump is scared, so he’s running from the debate. Easy to quip that he has spent his whole career avoiding getting on a stand before a prosecutor - he’s not about to do it on national television, ba-dum tish!

The GOP are scared too. They are trying numerous lines of attack but none of it has any substance. Maybe one or two things will foment into talking points for them, but right now the DEI stuff, and sleeping her way to the top line of accusation, is damaging for them.

I suspect their talking points will coalesce around the border and Harris maybe not being friendly enough to Israel. Both of those things will be easy for her to defend, but for the life of me, I can’t see where the Republican line of attack might be apart from that. Unless they plumb the depths and carry on with woman, color, rose to the top on her knees… at which point many millions will be mobilized to vote against the Republicans and make sure Harris wins.

1 Like

To some extent, that appears to be what is happening by default. It doesn’t seem the official campaign has actually settled on their messaging and their timing, and in the absence of that top-down guidance Trump partisans are filling the vacuum.

1 Like