US Election 2024

Agree. I don’t like to get in a back and forth with you because I fear you. So I agree.

2 Likes

Snowflake.

1 Like

100 percent accurate and one of the most embarrasing aspects of US democracy. People acually meet up to or watch on tv, massive political rallies and need to be “emotionally motivated”, as if by a therapist, to know which party to vote for instead of looking at a political platform/program. I’ll be blunt, I look down on it and won’t bother to hide I don’t. I find it pathetic and I am not afraid to say so despite maybe sounding harsh to some.

Ok, maybe I am a bit grumpy tonight. But I’ve never liked it or understood the Show Wrestling aspect. It should be about party and policy, not glamour.

1 Like

The problem with democracy is that it doesn’t really exist.

1 Like

Depends on what you mean by it not existing. I see where you are going though, and it’s probably not categorisation of various forms of democratic governance and their differences ! :smiley:

1 Like

@Magnus if you come over, I will get you front row seats at a MAGA rally. I bet you’d be in awe.

2 Likes

Even he doesn’t know where he’s going with it.

2 Likes

I would probably even actually say yes to that, just to observe the spectacle of Bizarro World. Then I would brag about Trump to a couple of drunk Trumpsters, to get them to buy me a couple of beers for free. I would then leave, with you in tow, since I appreciate you as a human being and I am not cruel enough to leave you there alone.

1 Like

Oh there’s zero chance I’d go. I was going to send you alone after I’d bought you some drinks over a few board games.

I would be killed within five minutes and the world doesn’t need that.

2 Likes

Snowflake

2 Likes

I adore how in character you strive (and mostly always succeed) to be, you lovely cozy carebear :people_hugging:

1 Like

Oh dear

3 Likes

And then he ran off screaming, never to be seen again…

Nah, joking. He was just thinking hard about a suitable retort. But I made him think.

2 Likes

a) I am not a “carebear” (sic)
b) if I were one, it would be with two separate words.

2 Likes

I love you too, you cynical old bastard!

2 Likes

You’ll have to join us for our TAN lunch at Claridge’s.

@Alright_Now_Legend is paying.

3 Likes

My unpleasure.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind. Let’s leave it at that ! :smiley:

2 Likes

“Unpleasure Me” sounds like an anthem for the joyless modern society.

Snowflakes.

2 Likes

It’s joyless until Zubimendi signs. If he doesn’t, then I really fear for joy.

1 Like