US Election 2024

A golf match would be better than this.

1 Like

Better than their cocks

1 Like

This is now closer to insane than surreal

Well neither of theirs work by now I expect

3 Likes

Twice Trumps has challenged the well sourced reporting of Trump calling US KiAs “suckers and losers”.

Worth pointing out that a few weeks ago one Jake Tapper reported that Kelly confirmed the story directly to him. If only CNN appointed Tapper to this debate to check him him on that lie

3 Likes

https://x.com/elienyc/status/1806511913217454258?s=61&t=VxX1vHU3NOwwNhlbyICG-g

2 Likes

https://x.com/sollenbergerrc/status/1806513024360161553?s=61&t=VxX1vHU3NOwwNhlbyICG-g

3 Likes

Thoyght Biden got a good one in there by calling Trump a whiner. It’s accurate and derogatory.

I do think Biden has gotten stronger as the debate has gone on. That’s not praise as much as an acknowledgement of how badly he started.

Trump speaks loudly but he has done nothing but lie, came across as terrifying hearlless about migration and was put on the backfoot by questions over his criminal record and failure to accept the result of the 2020 election.

2 Likes

And Trump’s lying grew more obviously brazen by the end.

Not a great closing statement from Biden though.

Yeah weirdly its the prepared stuff, as his answers on the economy clearly were, that he struggled. Once he got into incredulously answering Trump’s lies he came across better.

1 Like

Annie just came out with “debate snacks” she bought for me this afternoon but had been hiding in our room as a surprise and forgot to give them to me until now.

I think that just about sums it up

4 Likes

Trump with some top space age mumbo jumbo to close

I want to see Katy Britt summarize this.

2 Likes

Our resident favorite John King thinks Dems may ask Biden to step aside

The CBS host of the post-debate show criticised Biden for a number of verbal gaffes then immediately accidently called Trump “President Drump” :joy:

3 Likes

Maddow is really earning her money tonight with this analysis

What did she say? I missed it.

Nothing summarizable, but they all look like a bridal party standing at the alter trying to not give away that the bride pooped herself.

2 Likes

You think Dems move on this now?