US Election 2024

https://x.com/iqkev/status/1806498885847695624/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1806498885847695624&currentTweetUser=iqkev

This feels relevant…Newsome taking heat from the press and Warnock standing on his shoulder.

4 Likes

Seder saying he doesn’t think its any coincidence that Newsome has made sure he’s straight on TV talking about Trump’s lies. Be interesting to see if the other potential candidates like Whitmer get themselves in front of a camera tonight.

2 Likes

Emma made a good point on Klain’s departure now being a problem.

1 Like

I doubt it. He left the administration, but was in the middle of the debate prep. I think he’s been there for every one since 2004

+1

https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1806522851329253446/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1806522851329253446&currentTweetUser=greg_price11

1 Like

Harris wisely choosing to move quickly on from questions about Biden and go on the attack against Trump instead. Not worth trying to defend Biden’s performance.

3 Likes

MSNBC’s swing voter panel says Biden was bad but trump is liar rapist orange skinned wind up monkey and he is a hell no regardless of who is on the other ticket :joy:

3 Likes

Kamala on MSNBC spitting feathers. She wants to subzero trump

“Of the two people on the stage tonight only one has the support of their vice president.”

1 Like

omfg

Condolences to all of you who had to endure that in real time.

4 Likes

In his defence, that is probably the last thing he remembers, so likely it feels like it was only yesterday to Trump

6 Likes

This is a SNL show surely.

3 Likes

US voters choice. A walking corpse with the cognitive function of a particularly stupid block of granite or Donald Trump. You couldn’t make this shit up. Biden should have been in a home for the mentally challenged 10 years ago. About the time Trump should have been talking to the parole officers about maybe getting out. You poor buggers. Still look on the bright side, you won’t be governed by the crazed left this time next week.

3 Likes

… completely forgetting the lack of judgement in hiring them in the first place.
#Educationisthesolution

1 Like

At least he looks almost human.
That other thing would get a good kicking in all the places I know. I mean what is it?

Have just seen clips, which were obviously the worst bits, but fuck me!

Senile, genocidal Joe arguing about golf with a lying orangutan.

Is this real life?

4 Likes

Nah, just at home or just not running for the most important public office (again). Enjoying life, writing memoirs, taking the Amtrak or whatever he likes to do.
Clearly the fault of the people around him. There’s a difference between doing ok in general and such a debate, that kind of level of pressure and the required alertnes is hard to deal with for much fitter people.

1 Like

Some blame has to be laid at the door of the DNC. This day has been coming since 2016 and their strategy has been ruinous. It’s impossible to believe that no better candidate could have been identified and supported in those eight years. Their strategy was clearly flawed, and now it’s too late to turn the ship around.

8 Likes