US Election 2024

The same advice can be given to the US govt.

Staying out of the internal affairs of other countries. Name the countries that US hasnt fucked around with ?

The US elections have a domino effect on world stability and politics. Hence , people are interested.

6 Likes

Remind me, just how successful was Yoda’s leadership in fighting off the rise of a fascist dictatorship?

2 Likes

He ran and hid. At least he could run….

His senility contributed to the sith invasion

1 Like

I know they won’t read it, but anyway, for the US people who don’t get why the rest of us care so much about this election, this is a great article.
Could have put it in World Politics too.

4 Likes

Significant that Monbiot is calling for/open to rearmament in light of the Russian threat.

He didn’t go far enough in explaining the nuclear part. He said that the UK nuclear deterrent is not independent of America, which is a known thing, but he didn’t spell out that we should develop a new nuclear deterrent of our own in light of America’s special relationship with Russia (Trump/Putin).

1 Like

He’s always been anti nuclear weapons, but, as he says, the landscape has significantly changed. The current programme is clearly a massive waste of money, and has been for years, but what to replace it with is an open question right now. I’d imagine cyber warfare will be as important in the future.

Biden told the governors he needs more sleep and will not attend events after 8 pm. If this works, I will run in 2028. I’m looking for employment that enhances my quantity and quality of sleep. This could be the perfect program for me.

6 Likes

Such a good take between Joe and Jimmy Dore!

1 Like

Biden has to resign. He will lose the election if he does not.

Everyone already had an idea about it given his history. They either aren’t voting for him anyway or don’t care. They’ll pretend that it’s made up like with every other vile thing he has ever done.

Why does everyone have to look more orange?

Because they want to look just like you.

1 Like

Everyone loves korma

1 Like

Did you watch debate?
I don’t think I did.

How come nobody knows what they did?

Cmon Joe for yourself, your family, your supporters, your party, USA and the world - just fuck off graciously before it gets worse.

Job done you beat Trump and did OK. A respectful transition and be the hero.

5 Likes

Only The Almighty can save us now. :pray:

1 Like

@The-AllMightyReds ?

3 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes