US Reds - TV Schedule

I was getting dinged for xfinity renewals and they wanted me to pay 70 for wi-fi. Looking at other options I have nothing but shitty one’s so I’m screwed. So I’ve pulled the trigger on xfinity tv + internet. Cost $111 a month, but I get nbc and a 100 other tv channels I don’t really want. Less than wi-fi + fubo but still more than last year.

Just confirmed the next two on are only on premium.

Dicks

And the games are 8 days apart. Forget your free trial covering both as well…dicks

finally upgrade to a rich person tv, and i’m going to have to pay to watch matches on my f–king phone because i can’t get peacock on roku or whatever

1 Like

It’s a joke. Two big platform launches in the last few months (this and the new HBO) and neither can be watched on the industry leading smart tv platform or add on hardware (firestick).

There are some apps though that will manage mirroring your phone to your Roku tv with fairly reasonable quality.

Download the Roku mirror app for the phone to manage the initial connection between the devices. Once that is set up it will direct you to download a new station to the tv that you turn on when you want to stream from your phone to the tv.

Must be too much traffic on Peacock, service can’t even load Tot. Ev game, keeps saying something went wrong, try again. When the game actually starts it’s gonna be a blood bath. Hopefully they sort this out.

Shut up! I just spent the $5 for this fucker so it had better load.

let me know, i keep getting playback error

Im getting a coverage to being shortly screen, despite it claiming the coverage began 30 minutes ago

EDIT: game started with no issue

1 Like

Get The Fuck Out - Peacock doesnt enable screen mirroring. So I literally am forced to watch it on my phone. What a piece of fucking shit service.

How about log into Peacock Premium via the PC’s browser, then connect to TV?

That’s incredibly shitty of them. I’m not sure what kind of TV you’re using, or if you have some sort of streaming device (PS4, Fire Stick, etc), but many of them now include a Peacock app. That could be a way to watch it on your television.

I haven’t tried it that way, personally. But I’m going to find out for the Chelsea match, and I’m hoping the Peacock app will have no problems playing their premium live sports. I’m going through my LG TV for the app.

According to them, they’ll have on-demand replays available after 9pm EST on matchdays.

Peacock is not available on my tv itself (Roku) or additional device (firestick) because of corporate shitfuckery. That could still work if the peacock app had the screen mirroring option that pretty much every other streaming app has. But no, they are too shit for that either.

I’m using a smart TV using ROKU and was able to access an NBC app that I downloaded that gets me access to Peacock. I was planning on using that method but found NBC doesn’t air in my area and ofc the damn game against Leeds was on NBC. Xfinity gives me access, but I think its the same thing. There’s a box you can use too, but Flex doesn’t work the same way, so they disabled that. So bottom line if you have Peacock premium see if you can download NBC app beta from the store and try that way.

Now I will say Peacock is absolutely shite in terms of user interface. I couldn’t find the Blades game on there just now, so its just not intuitive at all. It does record games, I was able to play back the game against Leeds yesterday, so it works like gold, just not as easy to use.

1 Like

I really cant express how shit peacock is.

This is twice now I have tried to watch a game on my computer and found the site just refuses to let me log in. I finally decided to just reset my password (which id already done once and validated that password I had been entering was the correct one as it wouldnt let me choose it again) and nearly an hour later the reset email has not come through.

So, I logged in on my phone and then couldn’t even find the game. It wasnt on their main page. It isnt being shown on their premier league station. I’m not even sure how I found it in the end, but it was more by luck than something that was repeatable.

I just dont get how a company of that size can put so much effort into a product like this and produce something so devastatingly shit.

2 Likes

I shouldn’t complain much because I have Comcast. Still though I had Peacock freeze on me. Plus I’m quite annoyed that I won’t be able to record matches and watch them for the rest of the day. The whole thing is rubbish.

Peacock question. I’m in California. It says the Chelsea game is on then the next few Liverpool games aren’t listed at all. Is this true? Also, can I watch Peacock on my computer, I have a Samsung Smart TV and that doesn’t seem to have an app for Peacock.

Worked out the computer viewing part but I have to pay. I see the arsenal game is on as well but nothing listed after that. It’s no fun waking up and having to work all this out. Ruined my Saturday morning quite frankly, one of the reason I got a large screen TV was to watch football.

Most of the games are on the premium version - $4.99/month

How they distinguish the regular content from the premium content on the app is indecipherable. They also dont seem to have much of a way of a thought to presenting what games they have upcoming. FWIW though our next two are both on Peacock premium.

As for the app, it is blocked on a wide range of platforms including firesticks and all devices that run on Roku. I thought it was available on Samsung but maybe not.