US Teams, MLS, and CONCACAF

2-0 Trossard… against the MLS (lack of) all stars

Has the MLS ever been more relevant? :see_no_evil:

Just saw the news that Herdman quit his job with Canada to take a role in the MLS. That’s not exactly a once in a lifetime opportunity so you have to think that his issues with the support the team was getting from the Federation were significant. Doesnt bode well for the prospects of the most talented Canadian team in a couple of generations.

1 Like

the entire Canadian program is a shambles.

:exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :man_facepalming:

Found it amusing he missed the final and they lost.

It was getting a bit tiresome really and they’ve got to fight for the playoffs probably without him as well.

This round is a best of three, no aggregate?

Union have had some interesting kits, eh? Reminds me of those kits Jorge Campos wore in the 90s.

1 Like

I kind of like how they’ve gone with rounds of 3 but then go back to two leg after that.

Probably a good thing for New England :joy:

mick foley mankind GIF by WWE

I watched the game tonight in Philly. I think it’s the first MLS game I’ve ever watched.

The Philly coach is named Jim Curtin. When I suggested, as anyone half sensible would, that he needed to pull himself together, I was met with stoney faces.

I dunno where I stand with Americans, tbh.

1 Like

Behind a bullet proof screen and preferably also with a bullet proof vest on…

Second thoughts, maybe just via Teams

p.s, especially after that curtain closer

Cracking strike, but look at the defending on this :joy:

took my son’s team to a Vancouver Whitecaps game a few weeks back. The quality of their play over two years ago was actually impressive, because I swore that I wouldn’t watch it again after the last time I went. MLS is steadily, if not slowly improving.

If you want to watch an enjoyable game of football then this league is it.

It’s far better than it was but of course the quality is still down, reminds me of the Championship a lot.

so now we have Busquets, Alba, Messi and Suarez all at Inter Miami

watch the cost of tickets skyrocket now. They’ll be pricing everyone out of attendance so that a few of these already-rediculously-rich guys who kick a ball around can make millions more.

Do hope they flop

Americans are used to higher ticket prices in general but I just looked at their website and their cheapest ticket for a game against Real Salt Lake in February is over 200 dollars.

I’m sure almost nobody here saw it, but two golazos from Americans Tyler Adams, and Gio Reyna, led the USA to their third consecutive CONCACAF Nation’s League title over Mexico last night 2-0.

Now, the USA team may not be great (especially with this manager’s setup/tactics), but they are living rent free in Mexico’s head right now.

Pop Tv Judging You GIF by Schitt's Creek

Im Out Morgan Freeman GIF

2 Likes