Wataru ENDO: 2023/24

To be honest, I thought he was a smart signing at the time compared to the silly money signings that we were linked with. Having said that, he is exceeding expectations.

8 Likes

Me.

Knew from the minute I saw the video of Klopp greeting him and saying “we need you, we really need you”.

1 Like

Avoid them, and “In match” threads at all costs.

1 Like

My eternal fascination is towards people who can watch a game with enjoyment and concentration(?) while also typing messages or posts online every other minute.

I feel like I’d miss half of what’s going on (but that also probably depends on the level of interest in details, and I want to gather everything I can) if I did that.

The maximum I can do is watch a game while speaking to someone in a pub (without eye contact, ha!), but having a phone in hand… nah. I rather turn off the internet/wi-fi for 90 minutes.

Those threads become like a robotic live text from one of those results apps, with a pinch of opinions.

7 Likes

I may briefly browse through threads and occasionally comment when there is a break in play but I have been caught out on more than one occasion by the fact that, even with my paid for streaming, it is around a minute off live.

Agreed

:melting_face::melting_face::melting_face:

That’s why I try to avoid them. All it takes is seeing a clutch of ‘Oh for fucks sake Gomez’ and you spend the next five minutes waiting for something to go wrong.

3 Likes

The “WTF Diaz” comments yesterday were particularly difficult to keep up with…not knowing who was 90 seconds ahead of me or behind me

1 Like

Yeah I used to drop in at half time but never do in match … too far behind.

1 Like

Ha thats what we need a live chat so we can talk bollox rather than writing bollox lol

Didn’t we lose all 3 games when it was introduced last time.

1 Like

No where we can actually talk not write, that live thing was still text based???

Me :grimacing:

Mentioned him a few times long before we signed him.

2 Likes

We could have a live stream: TAN TV.

Trouble is, we’d start arguing with each other within five minutes.

No we wouldn’t.

That’s not an argument, that’s contradiction!

1 Like

It’s the first step. I’d follow up with some outrageous claims, baseless assertions and superfluous insults.

1 Like

It’s bad enough reading some of the shit in here, actually hearing it may not be a good thing

1 Like