Wataru ENDO: 2023/24

Endo is all grit and hard-work type of player. He will keep improving and he will keep performing. Most of that will fly under the radar. But at some point two, three, or five years in the future; people will be astonished how much he has improved and how much he has contributed. YNWA

2 Likes

I thought there were two different Endos last night - the one from the first half was timid, ponderous on the ball, a bit slow in decision makingā€¦ The one from the second half is the minimum of him we hope to see every time he steps onto the pitch. He will need time, I guess, but I hope his improvement continues, so he can make his mark on these cup games in the least.

1 Like

Yeah thought the same looked a bit shit first half and seemed like the people around me in the Annie road end agreed but much better second half

Becausr Iā€™m a dope?

Another possible reason. It was late at night, Iā€™m using a phone. I didnā€™t examine the qwerty keyboard. Saw 172 touch passing and thought, Iā€™m 50, maybe itā€™s a new football term Iā€™m not familiar with.

1 Like

Hehehe. I actually was being dopey. Donā€™t be so 1 7 2 touchy.

https://twitter.com/Watch_LFC/status/1707448358552379534

Glad that he has his private things finally sorted, and he and his family can now really settle in.
Editā€¦ It is obviously an old picture :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Bit early for crimbo isnā€™t it?

I like him. Heā€™s a grafter.

2 Likes

A starter against lesser teams (cup games basically) and a 70-75th minute sub against better opposition (if and when needed). This is how I see him.

Hopefully he will improve and make himself a contender for starting berth. But given his age I wonā€™t hold my breath.

A tidy squad player no doubt.

1 Like

Might be a key player for the Derby.

I like him. Has the right mentality clearly.
Would like to see him in the pl 11 vs 11 for once. Lol

4 Likes

school will GIF

Endo will play when he is meant to play.

6 Likes

Endo played in both the friendlies against Canada :canada: and Tunisia :tunisia:, in Japan

2 Likes

Whisper it quietly, but we got grafter in him. :heart:

2 Likes

He was excellent today, just loved how he simplistically passed it through the lines

5 Likes
3 Likes

A midfield of Endo + Mac + Sobo = win imo.

1 Like

That banner is pretty cool :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/KopCraftsman/status/1719308276716716518

1 Like