Wataru ENDO: 2023/24

https://twitter.com/1947production/status/1738653877396742611

1 Like

Endohhā€¦ Sounds like Peter Sellers was on commentary :0)

Just swap Endō for Cato?

I like how he genuinely seems like heā€™s living the dream. Iā€™m sure he never really thought heā€™d be playing for a club like Liverpool and heā€™s clearly relishing every moment. Itā€™s refreshing.

9 Likes

Three good games in a row after Crystal Palace. Shame he is leaving for the Asian Cup when heā€™s putting a run of form together.

Klopp:

ā€œVan Dijk got man of the match, but someone else that shouldā€™ve got the award is Wataru Endo. Just wow! Where would we be without him?ā€

8 Likes

Heā€™s worked hard to become a player weā€™ll miss next month.

1 Like

Was really good again, but still get caught in possession a bit too much for me. That ball across the middle straight to a Burnley player was nearly costly.

1 Like

Was that Endo? I honestly thought it was Jones when it happened.

Iā€™m calling it: weā€™ll miss him more than we miss Salah in Jan

It was Endo, Jones passed it to Endo then Endo gave it away.

1 Like

Got you. Thanks for the clarification.

Shocker moment, no matter who did it. Only lucky Burnley couldnā€™t hit a barn door.

Otherwise I thought he was out best midfielder last night.

Yesterday was Liverpoolā€™s 5th game in 13 days - and Wataru Endo is the only player to start all 5 of those games.

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise we were also losing Endo in January. Thatā€™s a blow and the squad will be down to the bare bones.

1 Like

Their first match is on January 14, I donā€™t know how long before that he has to be with his squad but I have good hope that Mac Allister is back before the Arsenal match on the 7th.

4 Likes

It shouldnā€™t be too bad if Robbo does make it back mid Jan.

I do think our major issue is at the back, it however is a positive that Quansah has stepped up this season.

1 Like

Funny that Quansah has looked better at LCB than RCB so far.

:joy:

Liverpool fans in August - ā€œWho the bleep is Endo?ā€

Liverpool fans in January - ā€œOh no, Endo is going away!ā€

7 Likes

ā€œTen million!!! Bloody cheap skates FSGā€

1 Like

I personally love left field buys like Endo

4 Likes