Welcome to LFC: Ben Davies

5 Likes

Bet you he’s still pinching himself. Welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome to Liverpool Ben.

9 Likes

Big red welcome Ben

1 Like

Number 28.

Who wore that number in the past?

1 Like

Danny Ings.

3 Likes

Klopp sounding pleased with new guy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

August 2020, some fans happy to pay £20-£30m for Ben White after an impressive season in the Championship.

Feb 2021, some fans worried about bringing in a Championship defender who’s having an impressive season, for £500,000

Keep expectations reasonable, but no need to have any hand-wringing over bringing in a bit of cover to allow Henderson to move back to the midfield and even Fabinho if necessary.

14 Likes

Welcome Ben.

Couldn’t be happier for the bloke. Imagine getting to pull that shirt on…

YNWA

5 Likes

And one Steven Gerrard.

2 Likes

I love this signing, because he comes with low expectations, but with Klopp at the helm, there’s a real chance he becomes a key figure in the squad going forward, even if as a utility CB. At 25, hes also going to have plenty of experience, albeit in the lower leagues.

Best of luck to him.

4 Likes

B/R Football (@brfootball) Tweeted: New Liverpool player Ben Davies takes in Anfield :red_circle: https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1356333965146255363/photo/1

1 Like

He looks like Joe Allens older brother.

6 Likes

Fuck me how chuffed does he look. Must be an awesome feeling!

Welcome Ben.

5 Likes

Looks boss those photos

1 Like

I have a good feeling about this boy, he will work hard. What a dream come true for him.
I am sure Jurgen will mentor him and make him a better player.

Welcome to LFC Ben Davies, enjoy your adventure at LFC and absorb everything like a sponge, have a good time and just try your best.
Best of luck Ben!

He looks abit like Joe Allen and Alan Lallana :heart_eyes:

I love these understated signings.

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i21zNqm3ZjM&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=SVMM

Good display of his pace at 6:50.

If I’m honest, I’m expecting more from this lad than Kabak. If he can be relatively solid and not make too many mistakes that’ll do for now, he doesn’t need to be a world beater.

4 Likes

dont know anything about this lad,

but i am looking forward to seen how he develops under Klopp tutelage,

welcome aboard Ben

Danny Ings (15/16 - 17/18), Christian Poulsen (10/11), Damien Plessis (08/09 - 09/10), Stephen Warnock (04/05 - 06/07), Bruno Cheyrou (02/03 - 03/04), Richie Partridge (00/01 - 01/02), Steven Gerrard (98/99 - 99/00), Nicky Rizzo (97/98), Alec Chamberlain Goalkeepers (94/95) according to Transfermarkt and also LFChistory

1 Like

maybe Nivea can get him some shaving cream and a razor…
welcome to LFC, Ben!