Welcome to LFC: Ben Davies

You can not make this shit up can you? Milner out too.

FFS, what a horrible season, can’t wait for May when it is finally over and the nice weather of spring.

3 Likes

I’ll be really looking forward to the Euros where I can watch without supporting a side cause my country is shite. Hope Ben is back soon

1 Like
3 Likes

He looks famished :flushed:

1 Like

Hey look, there’s Ben Davies :blush:

1 Like

Amazed Naby didn’t sprain his wrist sprinkling the coriander there.

3 Likes

Maybe he did :wink:

1 Like

Eventually lined out with Nat and Trent

3 Likes

He is alive then?

Dunno. That might just be a cardboard cutout.

2 Likes

Thing is I’d say sell him, didn’t Celtic want him? Then again I haven’t a clue what he is like and you never know with Klopp and the time he takes. We might see him in a pre season game at least.

1 Like

Guys, I’m telling you, he exists. :crazy_face: :rofl:

To me that looks like Nats older uglier brother. :smiley:

Apparently Celtic and Bournemouth are interested to take him on loan.

And also apparently, he wants to stay at Liverpool.

1 Like

Celtic have forgiven us for nicking him from them then?!

He needs a move (perm or temp) because he isn’t playing next season unless Phillips has moved on and even then he’ll be 5th choice at best.

2 Likes

My prediction is still for Phillips and Davies to move on and another CB to come in, maybe a younger, promising type. Someone who can play now without letting us down too much but potentially (after a couple of seasons working with Klopp and VvD) be a real challenger to Konate and Gomez. Think our “5th” choice CB will be either Matip or Williams with either Matip being moved on (if he wants to be a main choice somewhere) or Williams being loaned out.

Swap him for Ajer plus cash as Ajer has asked to leave.

Dear God no…

That bad, eh!!!